Do you like Explorers?  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Explorers?

• Yes
    • No
    • What?

Not sure if that's a "yeah, right...like they'll play this live :(" or "yeah, right, they're gonna play this live :("

Anyway they will play it live.

the first one. I honestly can't see this song sneaking into the setlists with songs like Supremacy, Unsustainable, Madness, Panic Station, Follow me, Animals and Survival. That's already 7 songs and I doubt they'll play more songs from the new album, they need place for the older 'hits'.

but I'd love to be proven wrong about this, Explorers is my 2nd favorite on the album.

the first one. I honestly can't see this song sneaking into the setlists with songs like Supremacy, Unsustainable, Madness, Panic Station, Follow me, Animals and Survival. That's already 7 songs and I doubt they'll play more songs from the new album, they need place for the older 'hits'.

but I'd love to be proven wrong about this, Explorers is my 2nd favorite on the album.

But they shoot the Space Voyage (was this the actual name? Can't remember properly) mini-film for the song, which should be used as live visuals

It starts with Shine, have a bit of Soaked in it, and the chorus reminds me TOO MUCH of Invincible. I like it, but otherwise I think I would have liked it more :(

Don't forget the piano bit that sounds exactly like Citizen Erased. :p

This might be the cigarette/piss break song if it's played live.

...after enduring both Feeling Good and Guiding Light during the last tour, I'll take Explorers any day. ANY DAY. :chuckle:

Seriously though...keep the lullaby out of gigs. haha. We need to be awake for the drive home. ;)

Archived