This is incredibly similar to Love in a fallout shelter by Battle circus. It sounds amazing though.

Yes! That's what I was trying to think of. :yesey: Love them! (It's a shame they broke up.) The voiceover in that song works great.

As it stands now I kind of wish they had limited it to just one voice in Isolated Systems. The strings are so beautiful and having more than one speaker is kind of distracting. Can't wait to hear the whole thing, though!

Edit: I have no idea how the :indiff: face ended up in the top my post. :LOL:

Yes! That's what I was trying to think of. :yesey: Love them! (It's a shame they broke up.) The voiceover in that song works great.

As it stands now I kind of wish they had limited it to just one voice in Isolated Systems. The strings are so beautiful and having more than one speaker is kind of distracting. Can't wait to hear the whole thing, though!

:happy: That album is amazing. It is a shame they broke up :(

Listening to it through headphones it does sound really cluttered, but through my speakers I think it really fits it.

Its actually sending chills down my spine; I can just imagine this being in a quality apocalyptic movie in the future. Actually, I just want an entire apocalyptic movie that only uses Muse songs for the soundtrack.

It would actually work :LOL:

Sounds great so far.

It sounds like Matt wants to score films, but no one has asked him yet, so creates his own radio dramas to score.

Indeed, poor Matt. He would do a great job for a movie score. I can totally see him doing one in the next 5-6 years though.

It sounds like Matt wants to score films, but no one has asked him yet, so creates his own radio dramas to score.

Well, he already has one film score track credit (for the International, as a co-writer) :) But yeah, I just posted a quote from an interview (in the tidbit thread) where he adressed this, saying he'd like to do it but it would require taking a long break from Muse because of all the work.

For some reason I fear this song just might fall into the Exo Part 2/3 group and not be played live. :unsure:

But then it could prolly just be me.

Many times Matt and Dom insisted on having make these new songs in order to play them all live, so I think it will be played at least a bit

Could work as a transition between songs, seeing it's instrumental

Archived