New bit is up. :awesome:

I like the sound of it so far, quite intriguing. I like the crisp, almost "cold" sound of it.

They should have timed this for last week though, there would be a lot more excitement. I mean, releasing 5 new songs which by face value will excite fans more than an instrumental track around the same time when this game is supposed to take place?

It's 4.59.

Interesting, that's very long for an entirely instrumental track (unless you count the newsreaders). It'll be interesting to see where it goes, I heard there was mention of this one also having a bit of that 'brostep' that's in Unsustainable so I guess we'll see.

So is this track just going to continue to build and stay mellow? I like it how it is right now, but I wouldn't mind more of the almost electronic drum and bass(instruments, not the genre) that come in about a third, or half the way in.

It kind of feels like there is about to be a drop of some kind, similar to unsustainable, at the end of the 40% preview, it sounds like it's getting little more hectic.

Sounds like after that last preview it will break into something BIG

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so!

This is incredibly similar to Love in a fallout shelter by Battle circus. It sounds amazing though.

Never heard of this song/band, but I checked it out and I hear it.

Good song, by the way. The band seems to have a very Muse-y vibe going on, in reverse.

Good song, by the way. The band seems to have a very Muse-y vibe going on, in reverse.

Listen to the whole Half-Light EP, it's amazing. Sadly, their first full album didn't quite live up to that, and they broke up. /ot

Ugh, more people moaning about the news reader. I happen to love spoken word/voice clips in songs, especially apocalyptic songs, so I love it so far. Although all the voices at once does sound somewhat muddled, but they might have been going for a chaotic feel.

Was it the shorter version you listened to? You can hear it even more in the longer version at the end, when pretty much the exact same news reports come in.

They're a great band though, inspired by Muse if I'm not mistaken.

Ugh, more people moaning about the news reader. I happen to love spoken word/voice clips in songs, especially apocalyptic songs, so I love it so far. Although all the voices at once does sound somewhat muddled, but they might have been going for a chaotic feel.

It's awkward because I haven't moaned once about the newsreader, I like it too, in Unsustainable :LOL:

But this is a clusterfuck

It's awkward because I haven't moaned once about the newsreader, I like it too, in Unsustainable :LOL:

But this is a clusterfuck

I know you weren't, I was somewhat agreeing with you about the new voices. The moaning was a few posts above yours. :p

Anyways they should just give us the full song already.

Listen to the whole Half-Light EP, it's amazing. Sadly, their first full album didn't quite live up to that, and they broke up. /ot

Was it the shorter version you listened to? You can hear it even more in the longer version at the end, when pretty much the exact same news reports come in.

They're a great band though, inspired by Muse if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check them out. I listened to both the versions, now that you mentioned the long one, too (as a side point I have to say I preferred the radio edit, I don't think there was musically enough going on to justify a 10 minute lenght- quite a catchy song though although they come across a little derivative,( I got strong Placebo vibes too) - bit of a :stunned: comment on a Muse board, I know).

I too am not a huge fan of the "cacophony" of news reader voices (on Isolated System), less would probably do the trick.

Archived