You should have PM'ed this information if you don't want people (Mandy) to argue publicly.

I was going to, but then everyone would still carry on with "OMG why did so and so get a warning?!" for pages here and elsewhere so I wanted to clarify. Transparency and all that.

Good luck with "resisting". Personally I don't see the point.

I don't either, but some people like to hear it completely new and in quality I guess. I like to go in with some idea of what to expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Mo985y-Vk

I'm sorry, I had to.

Anyway, personally, I don't think I'll find it that hard to not listen to the studio versions tomorrow or for the next week. Should be worth the wait though :happy:

Waitwait, you're not even gonna listen to the stream (if it happens) tomorrow? I can totally understand not listening to leaks or live recordings, but what is the point of not listening to good quality, legal studio versions?

I'd be too jealous that everyone else had heard the songs and I was missing out :LOL: - plus, it's waaay too tempting, and I'd end up reading the threads to find out what people thought of the songs. I still think the studio versions will be quite different to what we've heard so it'll feel almost like a first listen for all of us (that's what I'm sticking to :phu:)

Waitwait, you're not even gonna listen to the stream (if it happens) tomorrow? I can totally understand not listening to leaks or live recordings, but what is the point of not listening to good quality, legal studio versions?

I think potato is doing the same thing. Could be mistaken. But yeah, I'm all for official streams. :yesey:

I'd be too jealous that everyone else had heard the songs and I was missing out :LOL: - plus, it's waaay too tempting, and I'd end up reading the threads to find out what people thought of the songs. I still think the studio versions will be quite different to what we've heard so it'll feel almost like a first listen for all of us (that's what I'm sticking to :phu:)

That's how I feel too re: live songs vs official release. It's still new territory!

Like I've said before, it'd feel more special for me to have physically received the album when I hear it for the first time. Listening to a stream beforehand would feel sort of like a child finding out what his presents were before Christmas. It might sound silly, but it's just my preferences :chuckle:

Like I've said before, it'd feel more special for me to have physically received the album when I hear it for the first time. Listening to a stream beforehand would feel sort of like a child finding out what his presents were before Christmas. It might sound silly, but it's just my preferences :chuckle:

:LOL: Fair enough, clearly you have more patience than most here

I've found out what I was getting for Christmas a bunch of times and still got excited to get it. That explains it a lot :LOL:

I've been reading the main thread for T2L for such a long time now, but I don't know if I can anymore with all the discussion of the previews and streaming going on. I think I'm anticipating this album so much that I can't listen to it before it's pretty much officially time to.... wow I'm a dork :LOL:

Exactly, same here. :p

I am tempted to post a certain picture right about now, but that got me banned last time.

Yeah, I know the one!

You should have PM'ed this information if you don't want people (Mandy) to argue publicly.

Good luck with "resisting". Personally I don't see the point.

Well, next time I get 'insert Dee3Dee's word here' I will vent my grievance properly! I actually don't care what the bloody thread is called, I just saw red at the sudden lack of democracy going on. Oh well.

I actually really want to wait until I get the album - the excitement of that first listen with the physical CD will be worth the wait.

Yeah, I know the one!

Well, next time I get 'insert Dee3Dee's word here' I will vent my grievance properly! I actually don't care what the bloody thread is called, I just saw red at the sudden lack of democracy going on. Oh well.

I actually really want to wait until I get the album - the excitement of that first listen with the physical CD will be worth the wait.

There's no such thing as a "sudden" lack of democracy on a forum.

Archived