This is so going to be worth it tomorrow to sit and listen to the music with the case in hand.

Do you think they'll sell the Special edition version in Tesco? I moved recently I have no idea where the town centre is never mind a HMV and haven't bought a CD from Tesco since about 2004, anyone take an educated guess?

The official release date is 2/10 - Tuesday. So it won't be in Tesco or any store til then.

OMG, really? My bloody pre-order didn't come AGAIN (postman's just been). I am definitely going to go and buy it now. Where did you get yours?

Aw man that's terrible. Just Tesco, heart stopped for a minute cos I thought they didn't have the deluxe version but they were all just on the same shelves so I had to look through them a bit.

Aw man that's terrible. Just Tesco, heart stopped for a minute cos I thought they didn't have the deluxe version but they were all just on the same shelves so I had to look through them a bit.

Don't have a local Tesco, so I'm going to look in Asda - RIGHT NOW!! When my pre-order comes, I'll take it back to Asda :D

Archived