hey does anyone know when U.S. musers should get their pre-order? i'm getting really tempted to cave in and listen to the album stream.

idk about americans, but some people have already gotten their albums and i just hope mine comes on the day of or at least the day after :(

They're all supposed to get there the day of (give or take a couple days for postage reasons). Anyone who has their's already got it very early by mistake.

Sorry guys, I caved. I don't think my boxset will arrive until next week.

I wish I hadn't listened to Supremacy live, the album version just doesn't cut it :( and I'm not a fan of that Bond chord at the end. Cut that out and the ending would be good. But it does flow into Madness well. :)

Now for Panic Station. :D

Off to bed now. When I wake up I should have some new muse waiting for me :yesey:

I've spent all morning looking out the window, hoping for my delivery to arrive (really) early. I have to go out in an hour - I hope it doesn't bloody come when I'm out!

But at least if it does it'll be there waiting for you when you get back

It depends how it is packaged - if its too big it wont fit through my letter box and will go to a delivery collection centre. I may not be able to get there in time this afternoon :(

Me neither. I think there are literally about 3 of us who haven't given in at least partially by now. You, Bumpypotato and me? Apologies to any others.

This week has dragged so much :sleepy:

I havent given in also ;) (Actually I've listened to Madness, Survival and Unsustainable, but I suppose almost everyone here who is trying to resist has heard some stuff from the album)

So, less than 24 h to go for me.

I havent given in also ;) (Actually I've listened to Madness, Survival and Unsustainable, but I suppose almost everyone here who is trying to resist has heard some stuff from the album)

So, less than 24 h to go for me.

Sorry, I apologise for not including you in the list :$ I have to wait until next week officially, I was just hoping it would come early (which, so far it hasn't :( ) I am listening to Madness and Survival all the time, and discovering songs I didn't know well to keep my Muse fixation satisfied. Fury is great!

I will be the last one to hear the album I think :(

EDIT: On .mu it says my order was dispatched yesterday.... *faints*

Me neither. I think there are literally about 3 of us who haven't given in at least partially by now. You, Bumpypotato and me? Apologies to any others.

This week has dragged so much :sleepy:

Yeah, pretty much everyone here's heard at least Madness and Surviva.

Will you at least listen when the album is out? :LOL:

Yes.

Sorry, I apologise for not including you in the list :$ I have to wait until next week officially, I was just hoping it would come early (which, so far it hasn't :( ) I am listening to Madness and Survival all the time, and discovering songs I didn't know well to keep my Muse fixation satisfied. Fury is great!

I will be the last one to hear the album I think :(

The way it looks right now, I'm probably going to be the last to hear it :LOL::(

@ PoP: I will feel really guilty IF I do get it tomorrow! :stunned:

O/T: I am amazed by the English language skills shown by you and other non-native English speakers. Bloody fantastic - it puts us brits to shame.

Meh, my mom works in a backroom. She'll see it soon enough :chuckle:

I agree, but I'd like to point out she's from Florida :p

That doesn't mean a lot here (a lot of people here learn Spanish first) but yeah, English is my first language. The Chinese characters are just for kicks. :chuckle:

Archived