The only song I've heard is live supremacy (once). That gave me hope for the album, but until friday that is the last I'll hear of it. Mostly I'm concerned about the lack of quality rips/streams that might kill the buzz a bit.

STANDING STRONG!!

EDIT: Forgot to mention the last times I've listened to madness, unsustainable and survival was a few days ago. I think this'll be easy.

Yay! I'm not the only one! :D

I have to say, I don't even have to force myself to be strong and resist. It just sort of comes naturally. I remember how, back when TR came out, I wanted the first listening to be something special, listening to the entire album in one sitting without a break -- and then I gave in anway and listened to the leaks and it tainted the entire experience for me.

So now I'm strong. I mean, really -- I might as well just wait until the album's released here on Friday, no need to give in today. So that's what I'll do. Vive la Resistance! :p

There's one thing I can't understand.

Say 100 days.. no wait, 20 days or so back everyone were like "OMG WHY CANT IT BE OCT ALREADY WHY CANT ALL THE SONGS BE OUT ALREADY LIKE HUHHH" and whatever and all. Everyone wanted all the songs sooooo bad.

And now the songs are going to be streamed online (Legally) and half of the people don't want to listen?

I mean I'll understand if it was leaked. But it isn't. It's actually being properly streamed and isn't that what many wanted? The album, the songs everything. And now you just don't want to listen till idk one more week or so. :unsure:

Say 100 days.. no wait, 20 days or so back everyone were like "OMG WHY CANT IT BE OCT ALREADY WHY CANT ALL THE SONGS BE OUT ALREADY LIKE HUHHH" and whatever and all. Everyone wanted all the songs sooooo bad.

And now the songs are going to be streamed online (Legally) and half of the people don't want to listen?

I mean I'll understand if it was leaked. But it isn't. It's actually being properly streamed and isn't that what many wanted? The album, the songs everything. And now you just don't want to listen till idk one more week or so. :unsure:

Well, people are different. To me it was clear from the beginning that I'd only listen to anything (except the singles) when I have the physical album in my hands.

I suppose for me (and quite a few others) it's a "ceremonial" thing. :D

I want my first listening experience to be optimal. Not radio quality, not on a computer. I'll listen to v0 versions at night in the dark. ;)

Well, people are different. To me it was clear from the beginning that I'd only listen to anything (except the singles) when I have the physical album in my hands.

I suppose for me (and quite a few others) it's a "ceremonial" thing. :D

This, absolutely.

Well

I gave in.

Did you? What tipped the balance? Are you happy that you did or do you regret it?

I've listened to the songs they played live (:awesome:) But now I'm just going to wait until I get my order from .mu, which should be next monday :D

I love that gif :LOL:

See, I just know, for me, that listening to the live versions/tonights streamed versions, would spoil the magic of the first album listen *insert the fab gif of flogging a dead horse that someone used on the board somewhere*.

Can anyone answer this question? I pre-ordered the CD/DVD from .mu ages ago - has the money been taken (sequestered away by my bank already), or will it come out of my account on Monday next week? I CBA to go back and check my bank online! Also, is there a chance I might get it early, i.e. Saturday :awesome:

Can anyone answer this question? I pre-ordered the CD/DVD from .mu ages ago - has the money been taken (sequestered away by my bank already), or will it come out of my account on Monday next week? I CBA to go back and check my bank online! Also, is there a chance I might get it early, i.e. Saturday :awesome:

I think the money should have been taken out when you ordered it, my money was when I ordered the boxset. Also, yeah there's always a chance for it to arrive early I suppose, don't get your hopes up though :)

Just give in guys. Let your ears hear the beauty of animals and the insane falsetto and riffage of supremacy.

And the dreamy atmosphere of Save Me, the beautiful buildup of Follow Me, the funkiness of Panic Station, the rawness of Liquid State, the haunting feeling of Isolated System.

Archived