Am I the only one with a bit of patience and backbone here? :noey::D

No. I actually am not suffering that much at all - the end result for me is the first proper listen.

The worst thing in my evening so far is my son practising 'The Model' by Kraftwerk ALL night for his A level Music Tech :(

"Do what the fuck you want to"!

Go away :p

Well I want to wait :phu:

Good answer!

My daughter listened to the album, in her words, '30 times' last night and she loves it. I asked her what she thought I would think of it and she said I would love Panic Station and Supremacy. She knows what I like, so I can't wait! But I will....:D:D

I received a DVD that I had forgotten I had ordered from Amazon this morning - 'MUSE - The Only Ones Who Know', so I will sit and watch that to help pass the time. I know it's unauthorised, but entertaining nevertheless :)

i'm also in for the whole "not listening to the new songs until the album is out" thing, even though the official streaming of the album has, for me at least, made it more difficult.

Same here, the streaming of the new album has made it harder, but I'm still resisting and waiting for friday.

Same here, the streaming of the new album has made it harder, but I'm still resisting and waiting for friday.

And while you are listening away, I will still be struggling through the weekend :'( Unless my pre-order arrives early...:ohmy:

C'mon .mu - surely you can get the bloody album to us early now?!!

Crap. I was watching Jules Holland and loved Madness. I thought that was it, then after enjoying other random music, waiting for them to be interviewed, they started playing Panic Station and I was lost....my son came in and stopped me watching. Jeeeesus christ!! Thats was horrible.

And now he's playing The Model again...:mad:

Am I the only one with a bit of patience and backbone here? :noey::D

Nope you are not.

I was THIS close to listening,

I clicked the link on the main page and it directed me somewhere, but I couldn't hear anything :(

Got curious and clicked the Stream link. Turns out if you're in the US and you're trying to listen through your iPod, all you'll bring up is the album listing and the price. That got me to hold out a bit longer.

Archived