I'm with you, have listened to Survival, Madness and Unsustainable, but I'm all done now until next Friday.

It would be a lot easier if everyone would stop shooting their wads off over the new songs.

I've used the new Killers album (which is fairly gash), old Muse and Radiohead to try and get through. Struggling though.

supremacy contains morgan beatboxing

open it, I dare you :shifty:

No. I won't.:p

I'm with you, have listened to Survival, Madness and Unsustainable, but I'm all done now until next Friday.

It would be a lot easier if everyone would stop shooting their wads off over the new songs.

I've used the new Killers album (which is fairly gash), old Muse and Radiohead to try and get through. Struggling though.

I'm the same. I've plenty to keep me amused too.

It's not the same though....

I am fully prepared to bring the talk into this thread.

Well, didn't I just know that you lot would all bombard me with teasers, opinions and YT clips! Go away - you have loads of threads of your own, now your being greedy.

and very annoying :p

Time, it has come, to destroy.................. YOUR SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPREMACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You're asking for trouble by creating a thread like this.

It's like a big flashing saying: "TROLLS WELCOME!"

YOU ARRlVED AT PANlC STATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

Trolls can try. I will not listen to any of you. The Resistance will resist. :phu:

Yep, I'm in The Resistance too! Don't do it my friends, it will all be even more worth the wait in a week!

Just look at the countdown. THERE'S LESS THAN 10! A loyal muser waits. I'm also not listening to Madness, Unsustainable or Survival any more.

Hey, welcome to The Resistance!

You are a better man than me - I am using Survival and Madness to soothe my pain.

and I'm not a man...!!:$

Time, it has come, to destroy.................. YOUR SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPREMACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:LOL: win

Bad news: I was almost going to listen to Animals

Good news: It made me feel nauseous.

My subconscious knows what's going on.

So you almost gave in to the urge? And your subconscious stopped you by making you feel ill? As much as I don't want a member of The Resistance to become ill, I applaude your strength. Well done x

Archived