I give up with eight minus nine...... I cant sing along with that, for me its just to seven minus nine lives :p

Yep, thats is how I sing it now. :p Matt (and probably everybody) sings the "eight" so fast! I can't keep up with that..

Also, is it "There's no one to repeat", "There's no one to appease" or "both"? :D

you shouldn't be surprised. TaB--->Starlight---->SMBH---->MOtP--->Soldier's Poem isn't much better.

well, not that it matters, anyway. I've never ever listened to a Muse album in order. (except for the first listen of T2L)

Hmmm, I don't find it bad at all. MOTP to SP yeah but the rest is great, actually I like the TAB into Starlight most.

Also, is it "There's no one to repeat", "There's no one to appease" or "both"? :D

It's "appease".

Hmmm, I don't find it bad at all. MOTP to SP yeah but the rest is great, actually I like the TAB into Starlight most.

TAB > MOTP or TAB > SBH would've made much more sense (especially the former) but I don't think TAB > Starlight is too bad.

I don't listen to the radio as much as some people, but every time I do, if I hear a song off T2L, it's Panic Station! I actually texted Triple J (Australia's main alternative station) to request it, and they rang me up and asked me why I liked Muse and if I liked the new album on air :LOL:

I'm listening to the same station now and Panic Station is playing :D

A few days ago they played Panic Station, and I've heard it countless times since the album was released!

The thing is, I haven't heard a single other song from T2L on the radio!

I think it's because it's one of the most radio-suitable songs, y'know.

Not really long, not too intense or weird, and really upbeat :p

• 2 weeks later...
iirc he pronounces it kinda like "eminus". It's more audible on the "acapella" version.

I thought it was "six seveneight minus". but I think in that tempo it may sound like "eminus".

I just heard it again. It's "seveneight", but the eight is so fast, you can hardly hear it.

Archived