I'm serious

FOLLOW ME has a live video like THE RESISTANCE

it sucks, but on the other hand, MUSE are not RIHANNA or LADY GAGA who shoot expensive videos, they shit on commerce

FOLLOW ME is a live video shot by THOMAS KIRK who also shot a video for UNSUSTANIBLE

they should hire FLORIA SIGISMONDI for PANIC STATION

I remember 6 years ago when i was in high school i saw the SUPERMASSIVE video and it was such a scandal , everybody talked about it, it was art !!!!

8a5.jpg

I'm serious

FOLLOW ME has a live video like THE RESISTANCE

it sucks, but on the other hand, MUSE are not RIHANNA or LADY GAGA who shoot expensive videos, they shit on commerce

FOLLOW ME is a live video shot by THOMAS KIRK who also shot a video for UNSUSTANIBLE

they should hire FLORIA SIGISMONDI for PANIC STATION

I remember 6 years ago when i was in high school i saw the SUPERMASSIVE video and it was such a scandal , everybody talked about it, it was art !!!!

Dude. I'm not sure if in your country it's customary to make random words in ALL CAPS, but it's really not necessary. As you can see from one of the above posts, the Follow Me video has come out, and you're right, it features live footage.

Part of me thinks you're some kind of sophisticated spambot, but I'm not sure.

So yes, this is the Panic Station thread. I'm generally not a fan of most of Muse's videos, but I think Panic Station is such a fun song, they would really have to try hard to mess up the video. There's a lot of potential.

• 4 weeks later...

both WARNER and MUSE do not understand anything and are stupid

they need a manager like me

why the hell they don't release an official video for their songs ????

madness was the last single with a video released 9 months ago

the same with UPRISING they released a good video, but then a video for UNDISCLOSED DESIRES and then a cheap live footage for THE RESISTANCE

they had the chance to direct awesome vids for both RESISTANCE and PANIC STATION

both WARNER and MUSE do not understand anything and are stupid

they need a manager like me

why the hell they don't release an official video for their songs ????

madness was the last single with a video released 9 months ago

the same with UPRISING they released a good video, but then a video for UNDISCLOSED DESIRES and then a cheap live footage for THE RESISTANCE

they had the chance to direct awesome vids for both RESISTANCE and PANIC STATION

This. (Along with a load of amusement)

Matt mentioned that it involves them dancing with Octopus' and Morgan making out with a T-rex

:chuckle:

It sounds hilarious but I hope we get Matt's sense of humour. I'm really looking forward to it but he's hyped it up now so, I'm slightly worried....:LOL:

He obviously hasn't learnt that that is the worse thing to do to Muse fans. :chuckle:

Archived