good news !!

a friend of mine told me that PANIC STATION will be released soon in the usa

there will be also a video

there are rumors, that it will be a animated video in the style of their concert when they played the animation of dancing creatures

OMG REALLY? YOUR FRIEND IS A REAL SPY! :pope:

AND A VIDEO TOO? :pope:

good news !!

a friend of mine told me that PANIC STATION will be released soon in the usa

there will be also a video

there are rumors, that it will be a animated video in the style of their concert when they played the animation of dancing creatures

bit late to the party bro

Although one thing here - animated?

Tom on twitter:

“@Valeria_FloresV: @Nowherethomas can we have any clue of the panic station video?” #SurrealAndHilarious #NoThinkMoreSurreal #NoMore #Morer

I guess the video might be kinda surreal...

if pink tights are surreal, then yeah :yesey:

I'll be so pissed off if it turns out to be less cool than we all expect :(

I just read something that surprised me on the website of 3FM, a dutch radio station.

Translated from https://www.3fm.nl/artiest/32/Muse/song/68892/Panic-Station:

Where a large part of the world gets the song 'Supremacy' as the fourth single of the experimental Mus-album(Yes, it says Mus) The 2nd Law, the Netherlands gets 'Panic Station' at the end of february 2013.

I just read something that surprised me on the website of 3FM, a dutch radio station.

Translated from https://www.3fm.nl/artiest/32/Muse/song/68892/Panic-Station:

Where a large part of the world gets the song 'Supremacy' as the fourth single of the experimental Mus-album(Yes, it says Mus) The 2nd Law, the Netherlands gets 'Panic Station' at the end of february 2013.

Wat.

Interesting. And false, as it's already march :p.

That text was written before march I guess, so it's correct. And it says 'gets' and not 'will get'. Also I might have lost something in my translation. In Dutch it is not that weird to state it like that, even though we already got it. I dunno.

i heard it for the first time last week on the radio (3fm). i think it's kinda weird that Supremacy is not a single here. i thought PS was only single in the USA.
I don't think anyone really knows anymore.

Warner branches across Europe should get their act together in terms of singles. The situation seems really confusing.

I don't hear Muse singles on Finnish radio at all, even though the website for the local equivalent of BBC's youth radio channel shows the statistics on radio play on their channel and apparently Follow me has received some play but Supremacy isn't even on their playlist.

I'm fairly certain Warner really pushed with the promo of TR/Uprising because that was playing a lot on commercial top 40 radio, so it should have been a no-brainer that at least Madness received way more airplay. I wonder if the label strategy is just not push the singles at all.

I've heard Panic Station a couple of times at this very small alternative/hip hop/rock channel but I doubt they follow official single releases. Hmm.

panic station has decent radio spins in the usa

in nevada, massachussetes, california, texas,

many alternative rock stations but also pop stations play it regularly

they are no plans to release it in the usa

a shame ! !! it is at # 140 on the us radio airplay charts

not bad !! for example ALICIA KEYS brand new me (her new single) is at # 130

Archived