I'd imagine a lot of things would be worse with a shit crowd.

Oh man, I know this much from experience. I was in seats back in 2010 when they played CE in New Jersey. I LOST IT (There were tears, it was bad. I was in total fangirl mode :LOL:). Everyone around me remained seated the whole song and were staring at me trying to figure out why I was flipping out... :erm: It made the experience a tad awkward, and I think it would have been 10000x better if I were surrounded by legit Musers...

MSG2 was the opposite, as it felt like everyone around me was so into DS and were flipping out... Then I got home and watched videos from people in seats/back section of GA on Youtube, and it's snoozeville :LOL:

Why does it take so long to upload rarities? By the time Dead Star from Toronto was uploaded, pretty much 90% of the gig was uploaded. Everyone has smartphones these days, doesn't take much effort to hit a button on your phone and upload the file.

No one knows it so no one takes videos. The few people that do usually do it with better cameras or wait until they get home/the next day.

Why does it take so long to upload rarities? By the time Dead Star from Toronto was uploaded, pretty much 90% of the gig was uploaded. Everyone has smartphones these days, doesn't take much effort to hit a button on your phone and upload the file.

lol patience. I wouldn't want any distractions during a rarity (which is why I didn't record Bliss in SD)(and I don't have a smartphone anyway).

What was the full setlist then?

1.Unsustainable

2.Supremacy

3.Panic Station

4.Supermassive Black Hole

5.Plug In Baby

6.Resistance

7.Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black outro

8. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

9. Dracula Mountain + Feeling Good

10.Follow Me

11.Sunburn

12.Liquid State

13.Madness

14.House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out

15.Undisclosed Desires

16.Micro Cuts

Encore 1

17.Isolated System

18.Uprising

Encore 2

19.Starlight

20.Survival

Why must their sets always be a compromise? :'(.

Micro Cuts - YAY. Feeling Good - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Also, Madness > TIRO > UD > MC is totally messed up. The set as a whole is fine, the ordering is appalling.

that would've been just fine for me. can't have everything :erm:

anyway I don't see it as a compromise. Micro Cuts makes up for Feeling Good :LOL:

they're just trying to stick something rare in the existing core of the show

but it would never work without some additional tweaking

UD or Follow Me or smth else would always get in the way of the flow

only the first part of the gig is rather flexible

Archived