I think that's the actual reason why they played Micro Cuts, Matt wanted to show off how amazing his falsetto is :chuckle:

I wish he showed off his amazing falsetto with Shrinking Universe too :supersad:

Well whatever the chance is it's much too high for my liking

Indeed.

Fucking hell that sounded immense.

Soo many possible rarities around now - imagine if they managed to spread Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Muscle Museum, Fury, Citizen Erased and Bliss over the two nights at the Emirates? :awesome: Add to that the possibility of Blackout and Butterflies & Hurricanes...

I think my expectations have been blown way too high...

imagine if they managed to spread Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Muscle Museum, Fury, Citizen Erased and Bliss over the two nights at the Emirates? :awesome: Add to that the possibility of Blackout and Butterflies & Hurricanes...

Emirates' gigs will get no more than 5 of those songs, I'd say

Did he just pretend to hear microcuts and go along as planned or did someone actually suggest it?

In my scenario:

Matt: what song do you want?

Me: ASHDHSJJDKSNSIDKIDKIDKIDKERRRRRMMMINVINCIBLE!!??

Matt: erm..invincible!

Crowd: .... HANNAH :fear:

They already had planned to play that song. People had a Micro Cuts sign on the barrier yesterday, anyway.

:LOL:

They already had planned to play that song. People had a Micro Cuts sign on the barrier yesterday, anyway.

Did they? I didn't know that.

The people who had Dead Star signs at my gig only took them out before Survival. Kind of defeated the purpose I thought.

Yeh I'm sure I would pick something heavier if I ever had that opportunity :p

I'm not sure that we can trust you to make that decision.

[2]

I'd put Invincible on the same level as Save Me. I mean this in a more positive than negative way.

Yeah, this.

Night One - Micro Cuts - Stockholm

Night Two - Blackout - Stockholm

Maybe?

Yeah, too good to be true :LOL: I'm hoping Micro Cuts will get played but I'll believe it when I see it, same with Dead Star...

Fucking hell that sounded immense.

Soo many possible rarities around now - imagine if they managed to spread Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Muscle Museum, Fury, Citizen Erased and Bliss over the two nights at the Emirates? :awesome: Add to that the possibility of Blackout and Butterflies & Hurricanes...

I think my expectations have been blown way too high...

Mine too :facepalm: Trying to think what songs are genuine possibilities now

Dead Star

Micro Cuts

Fury

CE

Bliss

B&H

Blackout

Muscle Museum

FAWY

RBS

Exo 2/3 but that's very unlikely

Then perhaps some more Abso rarities because of the anniversary

More likely to be 5 or less of those though :LOL: And something totally unexpected, I'm sticking with that

Archived