Glen Rowe told me it could come back.

With so many songs that they've mentioned though, it's becoming less and less likely :LOL:

Ohh

Yeah, I guess :chuckle: I'm still holding on to the possibility of Absolution rarities happening though because of 10 years, I asked in the Q&A about 3 times and didn't get an answer though :(

Any one of those you mentioned would be amazing :chuckle:

<3 It still blows my mind they play it once then drop it the whole tour. It's kinda unfair for the rest

Their European piano rotation was good enough it didn't matter too much.

Also I mentioned this before but if I remember, Take A Bow and Soldier's Poem were the only new songs to debut in the last stadium tour. Every other rarer song had made some appearance earlier. I know this tour has been a lot better in song choices but I'm still not convinced they're suddenly going to be throwing rarities around every corner.

Any one of those you mentioned would be amazing :chuckle:

<3 It still blows my mind they play it once then drop it the whole tour. It's kinda unfair for the rest

Indeed. I don't think MM will be back though. It might but the amount of times they've mentioned it and not played it...

It's a bit weird, but it's Muse

Ohh

Yeah, I guess :chuckle: I'm still holding on to the possibility of Absolution rarities happening though because of 10 years, I asked in the Q&A about 3 times and didn't get an answer though :(

3 times eh?

I sent almost 200 tweets asking what happened the Irish summer gig and didn't get a reply, how do you think I feel? :LOL:

Their European piano rotation was good enough it didn't matter too much.

Also I mentioned this before but if I remember, Take A Bow and Soldier's Poem were the only new songs to debut in the last stadium tour. Every other rarer song had made some appearance earlier. I know this tour has been a lot better in song choices but I'm still not convinced they're suddenly going to be throwing rarities around every corner.

True.

Yeah, I agree. I think if anyone is expecting these songs to be played (Fury/Muscle Museum) I think they will be very disappointed. I'd love for them to be played but... I'm not going to expect anything. Maybe TaB and CE because they are semi-realistic but yeah

Dead Star I'd say is the most realistic just for the fact it was played a few times already and received a great reaction at SBE.

Gotta agree with you there... Right now Dead Star seems the most likely option in terms of a true "rarity" popping up, as it's been played a handful of times (Well, a small handful... 3. :LOL:) so we know they aren't out of practice!

Muscle Museum would be amazing though, but as others have said, we've gotta take everything they say with a grain of salt :p As my friend pointed out to me, that tweet didn't have an initial with it, so it's hard to say whether it was Dom or Chris being serious, or Matt trolling :LOL:

With just three gigs left on this leg of the arena tour, I'm curious about whether or not Dead Star will make one last appearance on this side of the Atlantic... I know there will be plenty of people with signs tonight to try it for night two in Montreal! It's worked twice, so why not a third time? :LOL:

I'm really hoping the signs thing doesn't continue over here. It worked well and made a lot of people very happy, but it's getting a bit old now.

At first it was "Oooo the fans want us to play something, cool!"

"Dead St- FUCK OFF" #soon

I'm really hoping the signs thing doesn't continue over here. It worked well and made a lot of people very happy, but it's getting a bit old now.

At first it was "Oooo the fans want us to play something, cool!"

"Dead St- FUCK OFF" #soon

I definitely agree -- I'm hoping it won't continue for too long. After a while, it will start to look like we're taking advantage of them, or being ungrateful. I think the Montreal gigs would be a good stopping point -- I'm sure the signs won't really be necessary once they leave North America, as rarities aren't quite as "rare" over there.

That being said, I think it's really awesome that they were willing to humor us like that -- I'm sure many bands would have just ignored the signs! Especially because Matt outright acknowledged that it was really just to indulge the diehards, and that no one else would know the song :LOL: Hopefully they got the message that North American fans appreciate the old stuff too, and maybe next time, signs won't be necessary and they'll throw in a rarity for us crazies out there :p

I definitely agree -- I'm hoping it won't continue for too long. After a while, it will start to look like we're taking advantage of them, or being ungrateful. I think the Montreal gigs would be a good stopping point -- I'm sure the signs won't really be necessary once they leave North America, as rarities aren't quite as "rare" over there.

That being said, I think it's really awesome that they were willing to humor us like that -- I'm sure many bands would have just ignored the signs! Especially because Matt outright acknowledged that it was really just to indulge the diehards, and that no one else would know the song :LOL: Hopefully they got the message that North American fans appreciate the old stuff too, and maybe next time, signs won't be necessary and they'll throw in a rarity for us crazies out there :p

Yep, I do hope that the next time they tour NA they'll bear in mind there are some fans over there who do know and enjoy the older material!

As you say, Montreal would probably be a good place in which to put the signs to bed :)

Yep, I do hope that the next time they tour NA they'll bear in mind there are some fans over there who do know and enjoy the older material!

They won't. So we'll get more signs.

Bigger signs.

With lights.

And they turn into fighting robots at night.

Archived