Why did Sippe has to get himself banned for such trivial reasons when this.

There's just so much wrong here. Comparing Nero and Skrillex to Hitler was my favourite part though.

Can you please objectively describe why dubstep is not as good as classical music?

I think making such accusations against Chris is getting a little close to breaking the board rules, also. Pretty low blow.

I apologozy for some roughness, honestly. But I was trying to make a point being funny with my analogies though too. But yeah, it kills me a bit to miss old muse so much. I will refrain from this interventions. I usually dont say much but i just had enough of some things. But I will answer your questions:

1) personally dubstep for me has no value because i dont see intelligence at all in its creation.

2) the hitler thing and the real madrid one was a bit for the laughs obviously.

3) the chris bit, i dont mean to break rules. If you want send me an infraction, i accept it. But honestly i meet hima couple of times and it was my impression, but of course i can be wrong. It was just my "feeling.

again, sorry to all of u for this.

Soccer.

foot. fucking. ball.

I simple hate Nero, Skrillex and all this pieces of sh*t! Honestly, c'mon! What the hell is this? I respect people's taste (even if u cant see it), but Muse used to be intelligent music (and the fans were proud of that, so proud that even muselive used the slogan: rock for clever people). Now, each day that goes by i'm more afraid to say I like Muse. Not because of what the other think about it, but because of what im starting to think about it! Giving credit to guys like Nero and Skrillex is the same as telling Hitler is doing something good! I remember when Real Madrid had the player Graevesen in the same team as Zidane, Figo, Raul, etc.. They were saying it was to keep a balance and not having just stars. Well, I think Graevesen was the reason why Real Madrid didnt fully succed and they should have at all levels, because if they had a better midfielder they could have won it all. With Muse is the same. If you can have album like showbiz, origin or abso where all the track are Figo's or Zidane's, why the hell do we have to listen to albums with tracks that are worse than graevesen? I think money, fame and hollywood are screwing Matt's head. Dom for example, i think he just wants to have some fun, so he doesnt really care anymore, but his side-project Vicky Cryer is creating better stuff than muse. About Chris, man, I have met that guy a couple of times during the years in album signings and fan meeting events and he didnt look so f*cked up as he's saying in the interviews, it feels a bit like an escape plan to cover for the band's weaker songs and live gigs. Yes, live gigs too, because I saw muse in many different ocasions in many different years and it keeps getting worse. no passion, no emotion, just an "im the best" attitude. I remember back in 99 and 2000 when i was trying to convince all my friends to listen to muse and convince them they were the best and i couldnt understand why no one knew them.. and now, i need to hide basicly and avoid the subject. I don't write music (just lyrics for some bands of friendS) but im pretty sure even i could write something better and far more original than this madness of matt called.. madness of course. big cheers to all, not trying to offend anyone, just sharing my pain of being a muse fan that, even though i try so hard, cant see an evolution (at least a positive one).. but the opposite. To end with an analogy , Muse is like Benjamin Button.. as years go by they will end up forgetting how to walk and talk before they collapse and .. puff.

yeah, madness is shit. other than that, you're overreacting. Muse still kicks ass, Unsustainable and Survival are monsters. pure awesomeness.

oh, and not only that you're overreacting, you're also horrendously OFF TOPIC:musesign:

Did you expect him to sing sailor songs while waving his bottle around?

That's not how an addiction works.

again i explain, maybe i didnt sound like i wanted, im not saying he didnt had a problem, i just couldnt see him as so serious as described, because from personal experiences i've had contact with some addicts of some things and man, those people couldnt even put thoughts together. and he was such an amazing bass player, always so professional and correct, i always admired that and i never imagined it could be so bad, cause i couldnt see it "in his eyes".

foot. fucking. ball.

That may possibly sound wrong. Not a fan though so I know nothing. In whatever sense you see this as.

But really I've kinda been wanting Muse to delve into some electronic tracks, not in the sense of Madness or UD, maybe more towards stuff like Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Justice. Though I'm not expecting Follow Me to be like that. :LOL:

I apologozy for some roughness, honestly. But I was trying to make a point being funny with my analogies though too. But yeah, it kills me a bit to miss old muse so much. I will refrain from this interventions. I usually dont say much but i just had enough of some things. But I will answer your questions:

1) personally dubstep for me has no value because i dont see intelligence at all in its creation.

2) the hitler thing and the real madrid one was a bit for the laughs obviously.

3) the chris bit, i dont mean to break rules. If you want send me an infraction, i accept it. But honestly i meet hima couple of times and it was my impression, but of course i can be wrong. It was just my "feeling.

again, sorry to all of u for this.

Yeah, I know how much ti sucks when the artist you love goes in the direction you just don't enjoy, and I fully agree with you that dubstep is not for everyone, but I think it's enough to just say "I don't like it" with out trying to degrade it as a genre.

It was the same thing back in 2006 when SBH came out and lots of fans couldn't take that Muse would move away from an angsty, rocky or classical sound to something dancey and reacted angrily at the band for it. But for every fan Muse lost they probably gained a hundred more. And I say this knowing full well that this album or the next could be the one that makes me fall out of love with the band and become just another ex fan replaced by a hundred more. But that's just the way it goes. Muse owe be nothing other than what I pay for.

But for Chris, it just seemed to be making light of a serious issue and I don't think the man would invent such a major problem to cover for the band's music as if the band themselves think it isn't good enough. They think it's far superior to the older music; if they didn't I doubt they'd release it.

Yeah, I know how much ti sucks when the artist you love goes in the direction you just don't enjoy, and I fully agree with you that dubstep is not for everyone, but I think it's enough to just say "I don't like it" with out trying to degrade it as a genre.

It was the same thing back in 2006 when SBH came out and lots of fans couldn't take that Muse would move away from an angsty, rocky or classical sound to something dancey and reacted angrily at the band for it. But for every fan Muse lost they probably gained a hundred more. And I say this knowing full well that this album or the next could be the one that makes me fall out of love with the band and become just another ex fan replaced by a hundred more. But that's just the way it goes. Muse owe be nothing other than what I pay for.

But for Chris, it just seemed to be making light of a serious issue and I don't think the man would invent such a major problem to cover for the band's music as if the band themselves think it isn't good enough. They think it's far superior to the older music; if they didn't I doubt they'd release it.

Niall, I know. But i wasnt trying to say he was inventing it. What I meant is that it didnt seem so serious. I was aware he liked some booze, but from there to the abyss is a long long step. Like I say, I know people addicted. And no one of them could play a gig. But maybe im thinkng of very serious cases where people were really about to die. But he said so himself that he could see that happen to him too, and thats what i think was too much. but only he knows and i mean no disrespect. because he is actually the muse member i admire the most these days.

Odd because I see no signs of intelligence in anything that you write.

Edit: What exactly did Nero do with the song? It was my understanding that they guest produced it.

Hmmm. If Nero produced/mixed Follow Me, then does that mean the song will be completely electronic? It will be interesting to see how they do it live in that case.

They've already said that it is completely electronic (apart from Matt's vocals). I doubt it will be played live, knowing that.

Nero is terrible, this song will probably be terrible. Barring a miracle. It would be quite hypocritical if they play this live, since Matt has been talking so much about how he dislikes when bands don't use "real" instruments live. Madness will be hard enough to stomach live.

Yes I'm judging this song without hearing any part of it. :fear:

Nero is terrible, this song will probably be terrible. Barring a miracle. It would be quite hypocritical if they play this live, since Matt has been talking so much about how he dislikes when bands don't use "real" instruments live. Madness will be hard enough to stomach live.

Yes I'm judging this song without hearing any part of it. :fear:

Obviously if they do play it live, they will use "real" instruments, such as the kitara, so there will be nothing hypocritical about it.

Archived