2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Well i'm in a bit of a predicament here. I work Sundays and I can definitely be at the gig by the stated time on itunes, however, I am worried that I will be turned away as the Killers fans were (even though they were there for an hour and half before the stated time). So, I am trying to sort a day off on Sunday by swapping a day with someone else. I won't be there at Pip O'clock though even if I get the day off!

Travelling is a bummer too on a Sunday as trains home stop at 1130. Having missed the last train home before, I am now planning to drive further up the line as there are more late night trains to those stations. :)

I then have to be up at 630 on Monday morning. Can already feel the yawns coming on (but do I care? NO! :LOL: )

If you can't swap, can whoever you're going with get there earlier then you meet them in the queue at whatever time you can get there?

If you can't swap, can whoever you're going with get there earlier then you meet them in the queue at whatever time you can get there?

It is something that I had thought of but wasn't sure how well it would go down with the rest of the queue ;)

and will depend on who I am going with!

The person that I have given first refusal to doesn't like waiting around at all, let alone going up to do it on their own!

It is something that I had thought of but wasn't sure how well it would go down with the rest of the queue ;)

and will depend on who I am going with!

The person that I have given first refusal to doesn't like waiting around at all, let alone going up to do it on their own!

Well seeing as everyone HAS to go in in pairs, I can't see how anyone can reasonably object if one half of that pair arrives to queue earlier then the other joins them :)

My friend got an email on the day of The Killers' gig saying she's got tickets, so that's given me a teeny, tiny glimmer of hope if I hear nothing by then. I'll queue outside the venue at stupid o'clock if I have to. I've never been this desperate to go to a Muse gig! The panic levels have got to the point that I'd happily pay someone to take me with them :LOL::( This is one I simply CANNOT miss, so I'll exhaust every possible avenue, including begging, doing a dance, busking... anything haha!

I havent read all 22 pages of this thread... so do shoot me if its a repeat question...

I notice that every other night has at least 1 support act, but muse doesnt have any!

Do we think there will be one announced or a surprise one on the night? or just a night of pure muse?!

I went to Biffy tonight, the Roundhouse is such an incredible venue. I was in the standby queue and the security guard was asking people if they had a +1 and if they didn't, they'd then ask the person if they would take someone from the standby queue in. Usually, they'd say yes. So there's hope for those who didn't win that way too.

It did, but I read it as within 48 hours of the gig cos 48 hours of noon Monday was a little extreme from me getting my email at 5pm Friday! That only left them ~14 hours!

Ah you see I read it differently. 'You will then receive an email from iTunes within 48hrs of the deadline' and the deadline was noon on Monday. So I thought by noon on Wednesday.

So if we haven't heard anything from iTunes by now should we take it as we haven't got any tickets or is there still a slight glimmer of hope?

Gonna be devastated if I haven't got tickets.

I heard that someone got an email re Biffy tickets 2 hours before the gig started! So I guess there is always hope.

Has anyone heard from itunes yet?

Archived