2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Jamie wishes me to inform you all that he thinks Knights is opening as just now the guitar tech was stringing the chrome bomber (which is used for knights) and Chris's tech was stringing the rickenbaker ( only used for KOC). They are now sorting setlists it seems. These were the first instruments to be prepped

Jamie wishes me to inform you all that he thinks Knights is opening as just now the guitar tech was stringing the chrome bomber (which is used for knights) and Chris's tech was stringing the rickenbaker ( only used for KOC). They are now sorting setlists it seems

He mentioned this to me too, seems he's right

Jamie wishes me to inform you all that he thinks Knights is opening as just now the guitar tech was stringing the chrome bomber (which is used for knights) and Chris's tech was stringing the rickenbaker ( only used for KOC). They are now sorting setlists it seems. These were the first instruments to be prepped

Chris uses a Telecaster bass for Knights these days.

They won't open with it, guarenteed.

Is that a new rule for this tour? each gig thread being intended for only those who attended? If so, I approve and will promptly be on my way.

Yep! We want to read what the gig goers themselves have to say and the experiences and photos/videos/memories they have to share with everyone.

Non-gig goers, I am moving your posts here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=87650 Feel free to continue discussion there! Leave this thread for those that attended.

Archived