2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Oh yeah, WTF happened at the beginning of TiRO?!:LOL:

Will you post your vids here? :)

i was kinda wondering if the already busy mapotheglorious might want to do something for us first before i commit them to the interwebs.

Matt's guitar was either muted, turned down or the effects were not patched. I think its a clean/dry sound so i guess there was some knob twiddling near the mixing desk to correct it

i was kinda wondering if the already busy mapotheglorious might want to do something for us first before i commit them to the interwebs.

Matt's guitar was either muted, turned down or the effects were not patched. I think its a clean/dry sound so i guess there was some knob twiddling near the mixing desk to correct it

I thought he sounded completely out of tune though! Then he laughed! Or maybe that was another song, dunno, can't remember now! :LOL:

I'd just like to say how great it was to meet up again with so many familiar faces, as well as some new ones. You're all (well, with the exception of one or two :p ) lovely :)

omg who are the exceptions beef lol

I find it so cute pip, that you went from 'meh muse rather see kasabian' to full fangirl again <3 Glad you had a good time :awesome:

23 as far as I'm aware... 8 got in as +1s and unused guest passes, then 15 were let in just as Muse came in.

Only 15? Wow, I remember I was about 14/15 people back in that standby queue and I got in but never checked where the cut off was, I must have been a close call. :eek:

Such a crazy mixture of emotions in that queue though. There was only a few minutes between everyone accepting that we weren't getting in, and us actually getting in, and I became so shaky with the shock of what was going on that I dropped my phone down the gap between the wristband collection desk and had to leave it there until the end of the set. :LOL:

I can still scarecly believe it all happened...

Generally a good night. Made barrier but to the left centre. Unfortunately me and my son must have picked a dud spot as the arseholes behind us were aggressive. Needless to say that next time, I will stand with the people I queue with for extra support.

If anyone on here was shoved very roughly by a tall woman who seemed to be dragging a young man from centre left, to left at the front I apologise. It was maternal instinct to take my son out of the situation. If seen from the balcony it must have seemed odd as this person was rugby tackling people with her back while holding on to a male! However the area we stood after the tackle was lovely and the people seemed to notice that he needed space and were very adaptable.

Have gone from being a Dom girl to a Chris girl. Well impressed.

Gigs with the lad are now going to be seated for a while until he gains more gig experience. Let the swap hunt begin.

omg who are the exceptions beef lol

I find it so cute pip, that you went from 'meh muse rather see kasabian' to full fangirl again <3 Glad you had a good time :awesome:

:LOL::LOL: I would still choose Kasabian over Muse if gigs conflicted, no question about it. But Muse, well, you know how it is, stupid bloody band! Keep me coming back for more!

Jamie and I (we were about ten people apart on the barrier) were leaning over the barrier and making meh faces at each other during Madness :LOL:

Jamie and I (we were about ten people apart on the barrier) were leaning over the barrier and making meh faces at each other during Madness :LOL:

Just before Madness started he shouted "Madness is shit!" :LOL:

I just spotted myself and Nicky (FaceOfCydonia) singing Save Me to each other on the pro-shot... it's guy love.

I was surprised anyone would get in for Muse, can't believe it was that many! Bet they were ecstatic!

Imagine after not expecting anything, someone coming and telling you out of nowhere that you're seeing Muse in five minutes time. It's one of the best feelings ever, the rush of sudden excitment. :awesome:

I know I keep going on but I really can't get over it.

Imagine after not expecting anything, someone coming and telling you out of nowhere that you're seeing Muse in five minutes time. It's one of the best feelings ever, the rush of sudden excitment. :awesome:

I know I keep going on but I really can't get over it.

Amazing! I physically jumped when I saw the e-mail in my inbox to say I'd won, soon after I had tears in my eyes!!

So glad so many fans managed to get in :D ...what an experience, such a small gig with a casual barrier - so hard to come by! Gah, can't get over it - still can't listen to anything at the moment :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I would still choose Kasabian over Muse if gigs conflicted, no question about it. But Muse, well, you know how it is, stupid bloody band! Keep me coming back for more!

:awesome:

Also Dom and matt laughed when I said "madness is shit" :LOL:

23 as far as I'm aware... 8 got in as +1s and unused guest passes, then 15 were let in just as Muse came in.

no it was much more. I was the 45th person in the Q and I'm sure the guys behind us also got in. I'd say about 50-60.

Totally worth the 7 hour wait :)

I don't post on the boards usually, but I wanted to say what a great time I had at this gig. I drove down from Manchester and joined the standby queue at 5.30am for the start of a long emotional day. I had number 8 (my place in the standby queue which I still can't clean completely off!) written on my hand by one of the 2 girls who had been there since 9pm Saturday night!

I met lsgriffiths, Pip & also bellapod's group early on, and met Simon and loads more people later while in the queue, I really can't remember all their names. Finally met Marissa as well as Phil from MuseBootlegs.

By 6pm the ticketed queue was huge and the standby queue looked to have a few hundred people in it. As people started going in I was still hoping to get in, but by the time they had been flowing into the venue for well over an hour I was worried. I think maybe 4 or 5 people got in as +1's and with donated guest tickets, the rest of us just waiting for them to tally up the numbers to see how many would get in. :unsure:

I think it was at the point that I'd convinced myself we wouldn't get in that they moved the barrier and started letting us in. I don't know how many were let in from standby (I hope lots got in) as I was off and running, stopped to have a victory hug with Simon once inside and then lost sight of him as Muse were already halfway thru Supremacy and we both ran up the stairs.

I have never been to The Roundhouse before, but it is a beautiful venue and I'm so pleased to get to see Muse play there. The gig itself was great, I was stood over near the wall as we got in so late, but I was still closer to the band than I have ever managed before! I caan't wait to see the guys on this tour with just a Muse audience, the atmosphere will be bigger again.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and hello to any new friends I met there, everyone was great and hopefully we'll bump into each other again on the tour. :)

Archived