chudenk

2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

i do do fb.. ive seen you on someone elses profile, prepare for incoming!

:eyebrows::awesome:

I'd recognise that neck anywhere Liv. That was me right behind you trying to stop you getting crushed by the horde behind me. Kills your back lol :) You an your friend were getting some good pictures. Very nice to meet you

Ah, so you're the man who single-handedly held back the weight of 2000 people to prevent us from being crushed. I am almost bruise free as a consequence. Thank you kind sir, it was much appreciated. (hi, this is liv's friend here, the one with the camera)

GODDAM that was a fantastic gig.

Oh, to anyone that got covered in fluff at the front of the queue because of our red Asda blankets, I do apologise.

Oh, to anyone that got covered in fluff at the front of the queue because of our red Asda blankets, I do apologise.

Your black clothes did look rather funky with red fluff.

God what a dull set list for old timers, thanks for remembering Showbiz guys but don't forget all the singles from 2006

God what a dull set list for old timers, thanks for remembering Showbiz guys but don't forget all the singles from 2006

Was it a gig for old timers?

And with 16 songs on the setlist you were expecting showbiz tracks? :LOL:

Ah, so you're the man who single-handedly held back the weight of 2000 people to prevent us from being crushed. I am almost bruise free as a consequence. Thank you kind sir, it was much appreciated. (hi, this is liv's friend here, the one with the camera)

GODDAM that was a fantastic gig.

Hiya...yes it was me and my son Adam who made it out mission to stop you and Liv getting mashed against the barrier....as well as loving the gig of course. ;)

Wouldn't mind seeing some of your pics

Hiya...yes it was me and my son Adam who made it out mission to stop you and Liv getting mashed against the barrier....as well as loving the gig of course. ;)

I don't know whether or not I saw you!

I don't know whether or not I saw you!

I was looking for you Pip. I was wearing the grey Reading Origins t-shirt. I think you may have just been to the left of me :)

I was looking for you Pip. I was wearing the grey Reading Origins t-shirt. I think you may have just been to the left of me :)

We were standing right in front of Matt's mic :)

Right I was about 2 feet to the right of it. Were you near the bald guy at the barrier. There was a lady I was chatting to next to me who had pink hair, with her daughter and was from Billericay. :)

Originally Posted by Pip<br />

<br />

<br />

Right I was about 2 feet to the right of it. Were you near the bald guy at the barrier. There was a lady I was chatting to next to me who had pink hair, with her daughter and was from Billericay. :)

Oh, are you the tall, bald guy?!

Pip was next but one to the bald guy ;)

*is waiting to see how this turns out* ;-)

Oh, are you the tall, bald guy?!

No I was the handsome guy with lots lovely hair (but short) standing behind the bald guys gf and surferliv lol ;)

I'd recognise that neck anywhere Liv. That was me right behind you trying to stop you getting crushed by the horde behind me. Kills your back lol :) You an your friend were getting some good pictures. Very nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too - good effort on the crush protection, I got about 2 very slight surges and was comfortable the rest of the time :p Ha, I'll make sure the logo features on my neck at all future gigs!

No I was the handsome guy with lots lovely hair (but short) standing behind the bald guys gf and surferliv lol ;)

Oh I wish you'd said hello!

I recently had to replace my panasonic lumix TZ7 with a TZ20 and I haven't got the settings correct for gig lighting yet, so a lot of the photos were disappointing. I've been messing around on photoshop and all that, and some of them have come out nicely! I'll try see if I can upload a few here...

1282278231_P1000818-Version2.thumb.JPG.44f9b310db298e943328e705a3eac528.JPG

mattadjustedsmall.thumb.JPG.70e9bd2bdb524f863bb7c7832ecd7264.JPG

mattroundhouse2.thumb.jpg.ff6729485eb683b32b4c4bdb93ba81bc.jpg

I recently had to replace my panasonic lumix TZ7 with a TZ20 and I haven't got the settings correct for gig lighting yet, so a lot of the photos were disappointing. I've been messing around on photoshop and all that, and some of them have come out nicely! I'll try see if I can upload a few here...

[ATTACH]15034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15036[/ATTACH]

Hey they're good.. I just had my iPhone as my SLR is a little bulky for those situations.

Nice to meet you too - good effort on the crush protection, I got about 2 very slight surges and was comfortable the rest of the time :p Ha, I'll make sure the logo features on my neck at all future gigs!

It was a pleasure. I felt really sorry for a girl behind me who was getting pushed all over the place. I just told her to hold on as I was going nowhere ;) My boots gripped that metal plate like a magnet

Pip was next but one to the bald guy ;)

*is waiting to see how this turns out* ;-)

So where were you Lee, next to Pip? Just trying to place you