2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

So all this talk of whether you'll get in or not has got me confused. I am somebody's +1 and we will be turning up about 6. Will we get in?

The ticket says if you're not there by 8 you're no longer guaranteed entry.

This doesn't quite tally with the Killers stories. But as these tickets were allocated after that fuck up, you'd hope they'd have learned from the mistake and only awarded the exact number. They should know that enough Musers would be hanging about to fill any spaces if people don't show (weirdos that they are, but the donation email may have put some casuals off).

Hi all, this is my first time on the forums. :) I was recently one of the lucky ones to win tickets to the Roundhouse via the muse.mu competition. Now I've read through a couple of pages of this thread and I'm rather confused.

Firstly, I received an email from Muse Management saying that I had won via the competition, I went nuts, never won anything like this before, so I replied with the usual information. Then it was time to wait for the email from iTunes Festival.

It's now Saturday and I've still not received anything. Am I going to receive anything before tomorrow, or take my chances turning up with the email saying I'd won? I've got plans in place, but it's leaving everything until the last minute that's a pain. I take it that people that got tickets through iTunes have already received the email etc?

Knowing my luck the email will turn up just after I've posted this.

Right apparently you all love me, and I need a spare to come and view this live concert, so if you'd like, i'll happily accept a +1 any of you have going. x

Someone please give Ryan a ticket! He's such a lovely guy (and that was NOT meant in a sexual way!) and will keep you amused all day!

Hi all, this is my first time on the forums. :) I was recently one of the lucky ones to win tickets to the Roundhouse via the muse.mu competition. Now I've read through a couple of pages of this thread and I'm rather confused.

Firstly, I received an email from Muse Management saying that I had won via the competition, I went nuts, never won anything like this before, so I replied with the usual information. Then it was time to wait for the email from iTunes Festival.

It's now Saturday and I've still not received anything. Am I going to receive anything before tomorrow, or take my chances turning up with the email saying I'd won? I've got plans in place, but it's leaving everything until the last minute that's a pain. I take it that people that got tickets through iTunes have already received the email etc?

Knowing my luck the email will turn up just after I've posted this.

I'm in the same situation.

If you still don't receive your tickets bring your congratulations email and photo ID to Roundhouse. Box Office apparently has our names but after a quick call to them, they say that iTunes staff will have our names instead.

My knees and hips are so knackered these days, I really struggle to stand all day in queues.

Been on a hunt for a camping stool (which I'll leave when doors open, obviously) and finally tracked one down in Halfords. Unfortunately, it's pink! :LOL:

u3a8u4ed.jpg

My knees and hips are so knackered these days, I really struggle to stand all day in queues.

What!! Standing all day in the Q. Is there not going to be seats with fluffy cushions.

I liked Wembley queuing. Sitting, chilling, laughing and a ukulele being played behind me.

What!! Standing all day in the Q. Is there not going to be seats with fluffy cushions.

I liked Wembley queuing. Sitting, chilling, laughing and a ukulele being played behind me.

I don't dislike queueing, it's just that I've been cursed with arthritis and it hurts like hell.

I don't dislike queueing, it's just that I've been cursed with arthritis and it hurts like hell.

Ah me too!! (queuing and arthritis but the arthritis has only just started but is mainly in the hands but literally just). I will end up on the floor. I must admit, if I had one of those stools I would fall off.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cant wait to see you once again tomorrow Pip, even if you're pink! :LOL:

I can hear Tasha now :LOL:

"ZOMG! Mum! You are NOT taking that! You're just SOOOOOO embarrassing!" etc etc.

Ha ha, Tasha! Oh yes I AM taking it! :awesome:

Ah me too!! (queuing and arthritis but the arthritis has only just started but is mainly in the hands but literally just). I will end up on the floor. I must admit, if I had one of those stools I would fall off.

I was first diagnosed with it in my hips nearly ten years ago and it has now progressed to my knees. Fab! :)

Velociraptor, she's gonna find ya, she's gonna kill ya, she's gonna eat ya :eek:

I need to go and buy an umbrella from the £ shop. Don't suppose there's much hope of the weather being lovely and sunny like it is today :(

I'm bringing mine! Still has "Occupy Swindon" written on it from Biffy when we got dirty looks from people thinking we were protesting :LOL:

Archived