2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

I'm so pleased so many of you got in via the stand-by queue, I felt really sorry for you guys because a lot of people on here said there was absolutely no point anyone even bothering as nobody would get in. Seems that was not the case! :happy:

:LOL: Available for random choir tunes...

that was in my head the whole way home. what a blast.

i never even noticed Matt push the amp over at the end - i miss so much with my rocking out.

We were fucking amazing! :awesome::stunned::LOL:

I don't post on the boards usually, but I wanted to say what a great time I had at this gig. I drove down from Manchester and joined the standby queue at 5.30am for the start of a long emotional day. I had number 8 (my place in the standby queue which I still can't clean completely off!) written on my hand by one of the 2 girls who had been there since 9pm Saturday night!

I met lsgriffiths, Pip & also bellapod's group early on, and met Simon and loads more people later while in the queue, I really can't remember all their names. Finally met Marissa as well as Phil from MuseBootlegs.

By 6pm the ticketed queue was huge and the standby queue looked to have a few hundred people in it. As people started going in I was still hoping to get in, but by the time they had been flowing into the venue for well over an hour I was worried. I think maybe 4 or 5 people got in as +1's and with donated guest tickets, the rest of us just waiting for them to tally up the numbers to see how many would get in. :unsure:

I think it was at the point that I'd convinced myself we wouldn't get in that they moved the barrier and started letting us in. I don't know how many were let in from standby (I hope lots got in) as I was off and running, stopped to have a victory hug with Simon once inside and then lost sight of him as Muse were already halfway thru Supremacy and we both ran up the stairs.

I have never been to The Roundhouse before, but it is a beautiful venue and I'm so pleased to get to see Muse play there. The gig itself was great, I was stood over near the wall as we got in so late, but I was still closer to the band than I have ever managed before! I caan't wait to see the guys on this tour with just a Muse audience, the atmosphere will be bigger again.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and hello to any new friends I met there, everyone was great and hopefully we'll bump into each other again on the tour. :)

Good evening hun. Glad to hear you made it back.

so what did Matt say in Tiro? i can hear "fucking" and that's about it :LOL:

Something about pushing it fucking underground

I heard Matt let rip at least 4 times.. And I could of sworn I heard him say 'that was perfect' when the crowd sang the majority of PiB or Tiro

Something about pushing it fucking underground

I heard Matt let rip at least 4 times.. And I could of sworn I heard him say 'that was perfect' when the crowd sang the majority of PiB or Tiro

"you can't push it underneath the fucking ground"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::kiss:

I have now watched the pro video - thankfully despite having such a superb place, we don't feature too much in it :$ It does seem a bit flat though.

I think your Survival video tops it for summing up the sheer fun and madness of the gig. :dance:

As expected, I would love to have another barrier experience but I don't think I could ever be there at Pip O'clock! Will consider it though! :happy:

I have now watched the pro video - thankfully despite having such a superb place, we don't feature too much in it :$ It does seem a bit flat though.

I think your Survival video tops it for summing up the sheer fun and madness of the gig. :dance:

As expected, I would love to have another barrier experience but I don't think I could ever be there at Pip O'clock! Will consider it though! :happy:

theres too much lovin on and off the forum :eek::LOL::dance::kiss:

and that makes me happy :chuckle:

oh and Pip i think your lovely halfords stool lives on, it's in safe hands with someone that found it after the show!

Would love to do barrier with you again, you were such great fun to be with! Are you doing the O2 on the 26th?

theres too much lovin on and off the forum :eek::LOL::dance::kiss:

and that makes me happy :chuckle:

oh and Pip i think your lovely halfords stool lives on, it's in safe hands with someone that found it after the show!

This pleases me! Going to try and buy another one for the O2, it made such a difference having something to sit on in the queue!

Do you 'do' Facebook, by the way?

Ah, this was well worth the 90 minutes sleep->4am trip to Dublin airport. I am so glad they didn't seem to get any of my craziness from New Born at the barrier on the stream either. Also, what I do believe is Matt's pick he dropped at the start of the Panic Station solo/middle section. <3

247698_10151192409499791_1819617370_n.jpg

No rain in the queue, awesome fun throughout and something to keep. Finally had my perfect gig. :D

Yeah, well, both my friend and I were (slightly different ones but both black Resistance) - I had the red spikey hair and Muse written on the back of my neck!

I'd recognise that neck anywhere Liv. That was me right behind you trying to stop you getting crushed by the horde behind me. Kills your back lol :) You an your friend were getting some good pictures. Very nice to meet you

Would love to do barrier with you again, you were such great fun to be with! Are you doing the O2 on the 26th?

This pleases me! Going to try and buy another one for the O2, it made such a difference having something to sit on in the queue!

Do you 'do' Facebook, by the way?

i do do fb.. ive seen you on someone elses profile, prepare for incoming!

Archived