2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Fingers crossed the itunes staff are prepared for us competition who didn't recieve tickets. I'm hoping they'll be ready to give us tickets before the doors open so we can go in with the rest. Maybe that's what super sammy means by getting there early.

I reckon what will happen is when we all go in and hand in our tickets they'll check your name against the muse.mu list. Just make sure to bring the email confirming you won and some id :) I won my tickets through the metro got them on Thursday. I won Madness tickets too and only got them the day before!

I reckon what will happen is when we all go in and hand in our tickets they'll check your name against the muse.mu list. Just make sure to bring the email confirming you won and some id :) I won my tickets through the metro got them on Thursday. I won Madness tickets too and only got them the day before!

Good point. Here's hoping. Really don't want to ruin the chance of being at the front when we have queued all day.

Natalie Duncan: Er ok. Not who I would have picked. A bit mellow and bland but ok.

Hi all. I know it's short notice but does anyone have a +1 for the gig tomorrow. So upset I can't be there. It will be the first time in 9 years that I have missed a London gig! If anyone has a spare that that they would mind sharing, I would be happy to pay donations drinks etc! A desperate fan lol. Please let me know! X

Annoying!

Fingers crossed for you hun.

Cheers ! I got a friend to go down with a print out of my e-mail to scope out the situation we should expect tomorrow and they had no idea and said that they just deal with the problems on the day, they didn't know anything about all this kerfuffle apparently - ARGH!! Still thinking it'll be OK with the e-mail but still, unnecessary stress!

Archived