Could be worse, lately all I've been working on my own stuff so much that it has been pretty much all I've listened to.

Had a similar realisation that the only gigs I get out to recently are ones that I'm playing at. Oddly because of that I did get to see a rather excellent skiffle act the other week though.

Had a similar realisation that the only gigs I get out to recently are ones that I'm playing at. Oddly because of that I did get to see a rather excellent skiffle act the other week though.

I don't mind that too much, get to see bands I wouldn't otherwise see. Probably helps that I'm getting gigs within a scene I'm into anyway.

Last big gig I went to was Squarepusher, it was enjoyable, but reaffirmed how disconnected I feel at such events now, so just don't bother anymore.

I don't mind that too much, get to see bands I wouldn't otherwise see. Probably helps that I'm getting gigs within a scene I'm into anyway.

I meant it as a positive and feel more or less the same as this, just found it odd that this has more or less replaced 'going to' gigs for me now.

I've known people who've been disappointed by Squarepusher shows before, he's apparently not the most engaging performer from what I've heard.

I have decided that instead of buying a new guitar I will modify my existing guitars. Specifically I will get a mustang bridge for my JM and switch to flatwounds. And for my Cort I will replace my passive EMGs with... Something else. Am obviously thinking of getting dual pearly gates because I'm a tad obsessed. But am also considering changing to active EMGs. Probably an 81 and a 60 with the 18vmod. Opinions?

Have you set that as some sort of signature or do you just write it every time you post? Either way, your dedication is admirable.

It's my tapatalk sig. Moved into new uni house today and no internet on MacBook for a week so people will have to deal with Fabri raring a job for the foreseeable future

I speak the truth

Sent from Fabri is a nob

Hi guys, very sad times at the moment, my house has been broken in to while i was out and needless to say, among other things, my manson MA has been stolen. Im only posting this on here just incase anyone happens to see a white MA on any auction or selling sites in/around belfast/ northern ireland, there cant be too many over here... i am doubtful because i honestly dont think anyone that would live close enough to rob me would know what one is but just incase, ill be checking local guitar shops and second hand shops tomorrow, thanks guys.

Hi guys, very sad times at the moment, my house has been broken in to while i was out and needless to say, among other things, my manson MA has been stolen. Im only posting this on here just incase anyone happens to see a white MA on any auction or selling sites in/around belfast/ northern ireland, there cant be too many over here... i am doubtful because i honestly dont think anyone that would live close enough to rob me would know what one is but just incase, ill be checking local guitar shops and second hand shops tomorrow, thanks guys.

Fuck.

I'm assuming you already reported the stolen things? Do you have the serial number from the guitar saved? (not sure if it would be any use though)

Yea theyve all been reported, ive got pics of the guitar on my phone including the serial number, going to phone mansons and let them know just incase. Just back from cash converters funny enough :LOL: told them it was reported and if it comes in theyll phone the police. Also left word with the local guitar shops too. Just have to keep my ear to the ground though, this place i live isnt that big.

People can be such utter shits sometimes. Hope you get it back mate :)

That sucks man, hope you get it back.

Archived