What a nasty, horrible rumour to hear about a complete stranger! :eek:

And no, sorry, you wont be graced with my presence in your beloved country. Thank fuck, imagine how nasty that would be! :stunned:

Its just a saying, it was not meant maliciously, :)

Anyway, must be a different Jamie, lol.

Its just a saying, it was not meant maliciously, :)

Anyway, must be a different Jamie, lol.

Maybe it's me. Back when I was around 4 years old, the other children called me Jamie. I didn't like it because I always thought Jamie was more of a girl's name.

I'm not a girl.

MFC just met James90, and told me to come here and tell you all that James90 is actually a girl.

Confirmed!

Honest.

Jimbob....

I'm confused as to why they put them in the same series as their cheapest guitars and not up there with the other reissues. What has TGP said about this? I imagine they got their designer shorts in a bunch because they're supposedly made in asia. Apparently it has to be made in the USA to be a good guitar.

Maybe it's me. Back when I was around 4 years old, the other children called me Jamie. I didn't like it because I always thought Jamie was more of a girl's name.

I'm not a girl.

Be honest. You didn't like it because it made you associate with MFC. You knew even as a child before meeting the legendary MFC. You were born destined to be the moderator of Kit & Tab on the 2nd Muse forum.

It was God's will.

Jimbob....

I'm confused as to why they put them in the same series as their cheapest guitars and not up there with the other reissues. What has TGP said about this? I imagine they got their designer shorts in a bunch because they're supposedly made in asia. Apparently it has to be made in the USA to be a good guitar.

I don't know either, but I'd guess that it's to intro them as a test product to see if there's really a market for a full-fledged Starcaster RI.

:LOL: Some of the guys on TGP are pretty butthurt about it, but a lot of them are cool with it. There's actually been a fair amount of support for Asian-built Fenders since the Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster.

Apparently 80 of my 100 most played tracks in the last year come from 3 bands. 7000 songs to choose from and I always listen to the same ones, haha! Only 5 Muse songs in there interestingly, although it would be more if I had The 2nd Law in my iTunes as I listened to it a lot when it came out. I have my Hi-Res stuff in Foobar though.

Apparently 80 of my 100 most played tracks in the last year come from 3 bands. 7000 songs to choose from and I always listen to the same ones, haha! Only 5 Muse songs in there interestingly, although it would be more if I had The 2nd Law in my iTunes as I listened to it a lot when it came out. I have my Hi-Res stuff in Foobar though.

Could be worse, lately all I've been working on my own stuff so much that it has been pretty much all I've listened to.

Archived