it may just give Bs a run for his money!

Never!!!

Saw Roger Waters' The Wall show at Wembley Stadium on Saturday night - fucking incredible. The guitars sounded absolutely huge and the tones were just perfect. Not going to be forgetting that in a hurry. When the wall came down at the end it almost hit us, haha! I was second row in the middle and we all had to jump back a few rows because the bricks from the top came flying straight at us, haha! Absolutely mental but brilliant!

lethal

3O72lItS4OA

Shame about the shitty song either side of the actual throw...*

I remember someone trying the same thing in the 6th form common room way back when and managed to split the body of their bass clean in half lengthwise.

*I realise the hypocrisy of me saying that when I'm usually having a moan about people poking fun at GSK videos. But still.

:eek:

I am, but then that's no surprise. How have you been?

hey dude!!! yeah i've been good - current band is going really well (although in classic style, i'm bailing on them to move to the UK just as we're mixing our first album...), how about you?

that rat you sold me (that was you, right?) years ago still takes pride of place in my rig - it totally doesn't get along with anything in the rig, but it helps me do a pretty passable sonic youth/MBV impression :p

Spied that this morning, liking it a lot. I think the guys at musebootlegs.com are trying to track down the original VHS source. Need this for my archive!

Yeah I love seeing these old videos. Found it interesting that the DSL seems to be set on the green channel the entire time, while he switches channels on the soldano

I still have no clue how he had everything setup back then. Maybe a wet/dry setup of some sort

Also, that video confirms the "horror stories" about american crowds.

I always assumed it was a Pignose. I'm sure I saw some just like it back in the day, but I can't find any evidence to back that up now.

Neither can I. The shape is similar though

hey dude!!! yeah i've been good - current band is going really well (although in classic style, i'm bailing on them to move to the UK just as we're mixing our first album...), how about you?

that rat you sold me (that was you, right?) years ago still takes pride of place in my rig - it totally doesn't get along with anything in the rig, but it helps me do a pretty passable sonic youth/MBV impression :p

cool, wouldn't mind hearing it either way. Not bad at all, and I think I've gained some sanity compared to how I was a few years ago...in some ways :facepalm:

And yeah that used to be mine - I saw the picture earlier and remembered it, though I can't remember most of the stuff I've sold on here to be honest. And then I've bought things back as well, so it's all a bit confusing

Hi! (MuseMatt / HK-47)

hi!!! yay, more names i recognise :D

cool, wouldn't mind hearing it either way. Not bad at all, and I think I've gained some sanity compared to how I was a few years ago...in some ways :facepalm:

And yeah that used to be mine - I saw the picture earlier and remembered it, though I can't remember most of the stuff I've sold on here to be honest. And then I've bought things back as well, so it's all a bit confusing

haha sick, well we've got a few old demos up here (if you want i can shoot you one of the mixes from the new record too)! you playing with anyone atm?

still got that case of GAS then? it's a bitch isn't it :LOL:

Archived