ASIWYFA gigs are always great, seen them a fair few times over the last few years and always had a fantastic time. Definitely had at least one shambling drunk chat with them afterwards too and they seem like thoroughly nice chaps.

They said to hang around after for some drinks but I (thought I) was in a rush so had to dash off :( Only got into them earlier this year and now seen them twice in a week. They were fun at Reading but yesterday blew my mind. Crowd got to pick songs and had a guest guitarist on A Little Bit of Solidarity as well :happy:

Sounds cool, been meaning to check out all their stuff. The beginning sounds a bit like Fury :LOL:

Were they on Lock Up Stage?

Whammy the whammy. Should check them out, wacky as fuck and bang tidy.

Yeah they were on Lockup. Were quite fun. That day though I preferred Arcane Roots, they were insane, beefy riffs. Can't believe you missed them!

Whammy the whammy. Should check them out, wacky as fuck and bang tidy.

Yeah they were on Lockup. Were quite fun. That day though I preferred Arcane Roots, they were insane, beefy riffs. Can't believe you missed them!

Roots are one of my favourite bands! Gonna go to a tour date or two though.

Is it true Jamie still posts here?

I heard a nasty rumor that he was coming to a muse show in the states and wanted to confirm?

Yes, he's coming to all of them to shout that Madness is shit.

:rolleyes:

Is it true Jamie still posts here?

I heard a nasty rumor that he was coming to a muse show in the states and wanted to confirm?

What a nasty, horrible rumour to hear about a complete stranger! :eek:

And no, sorry, you wont be graced with my presence in your beloved country. Thank fuck, imagine how nasty that would be! :stunned:

The Bestival performance was a poor one, Olly, they even put a statement out online after apologising to everyone. They really weren't happy with how that all turned out for various reasons. They also got shifted from their guarenteed sunset slot to make room for Stevie Wonder which I think they were really pissed off about, so that screwed up the light show, and there was a lot of sound washing in from other stages from what I've heard. You'd be unlikely to fall asleep at one of their proper shows though. Some of the music gets pretty intense, haha!

Jealous. Did you enjoy Daughter too? They supported when I saw them. I really like them. Sigur Ros are probably my favourite band these days. Incredible like too. iTunes festival on Monday will be great!

Yeah, definitely, I'd never heard of Daughter before but I was really really impressed. The first support band in about 4 years that I've thought I'll go and get their album on face value straight away because they were that good. They seemed like genuinely honest and really nice people too when they were talking between songs and stuff. The music itself was fantastic.

Archived