What gear are you getting?

Just some little bits I've been meaning to get for a while that I couldn't afford before. Patch cables, power leads, strings, an aerobie (badass), dunlop 1mm picks and that's actually it

I feel bad there's nothing actually interesting there

wanna get a reverb pedal soon

and sxc jazz is getting a few things done over the next months

Just some little bits I've been meaning to get for a while that I couldn't afford before. Patch cables, power leads, strings, an aerobie (badass), dunlop 1mm picks and that's actually it

No midi rig? I am disappoint...

Just of out curiosity why 1 mil picks?

saw a local music shop had an orange micro terror in stock so went in and tried it out. really didn't like it. fantastic amount of volume for such a small thing, but the sound was not to my liking at all, i was trying it with its matching 1x08 cab so that could go some way to explaining it. but i also noticed they had a yamaha thr5&10 in stock, tried the 5 and bloody 'ell, i loved it! i remember musecasters had one (that stockholm syndrome cover is still one of my favourite covers on youtube) and i'm pretty much sold on it, only need something small at the mo and it seems ideal.

saw a local music shop had an orange micro terror in stock so went in and tried it out. really didn't like it. fantastic amount of volume for such a small thing, but the sound was not to my liking at all, i was trying it with its matching 1x08 cab so that could go some way to explaining it. but i also noticed they had a yamaha thr5&10 in stock, tried the 5 and bloody 'ell, i loved it! i remember musecasters had one (that stockholm syndrome cover is still one of my favourite covers on youtube) and i'm pretty much sold on it, only need something small at the mo and it seems ideal.

Yes! THR rules

Damn it Bs :supersad:

"...Okay! It's time to go!"

The amount of time I spent playing that game.

Haha, yeah, same, I thought it was appropriate for going to Japan too!

I could do with getting a screenshot from the start of Spyro where it says "The Adventure Begins..." for when I get there too, but I probably can't be bothered enough to make it, haha!

Going to have a refinish done to a battered strat. Which one?

SilverFlake.jpg

OR

TurquoiseFlake.jpg

No idea what pickguards would look good with those. Maybe mirror on the first one and black on the second one?

If I can't get those finishes, it will be this (w/ mint green pickguard)

BurgundyMist.jpg

Archived