Probably Matt Colton, from Air Studios

http://www.airstudios.com/services/mastering/

I was going to say the same thing till I saw your post. Seeing as Muse are one of AIR's clients, that seems most likely.

Some of my old vinyl has witty comments on it, occasionally written from one engineer to another - a conversation through vinyl records.:happy:

Hey, those of you who got your boxset already. Did it come in the regular post or what? Mine still hasn't shown up.

It came in the regular post and it arrived last Saturday in excellent condition with a double layer of cardboard. But it was impossible to know whether it would arrive on time or not since I didn't receive any dispatch notification. So it really was a pleasant surprise. Hope yours will arrive soon.:)

Ordered through Muse's US store way back in August - have an order number and received an email way back when about the free video download. Haven't heard squat since - don't appear to have a charge on my credit card, my email address/login isn't valid on the website, and no one there is responding to my inquiries. And now it's sold out.

Guess I'm not getting the box! Lame.

Ordered through Muse's US store way back in August - have an order number and received an email way back when about the free video download. Haven't heard squat since - don't appear to have a charge on my credit card, my email address/login isn't valid on the website, and no one there is responding to my inquiries. And now it's sold out.

Guess I'm not getting the box! Lame.

Email them here: us-muse@warnerbrosrecords.com

Archived