Looking through my order details, can't see anything about a tracking link or number, just the date I ordered, the date it shipped and the prices.

Did you click on the red MU reference as this should lead to a seperate page detailing how its' been sent together with a tracking reference & link. Mine is coming via UPS and is expected to be delivered tomorrow - so much for pre-ordering, eh?

I did get an e/mail to say my vinyl I also ordered at same time wouldn't be with me until later this week as well. At least with this they did apologise for that & they sent me a link for the 320 kbps download to tide me over (which will do until I have enough time to download the HD one...). :LOL:

At the risk of repeating the question everyone else has asked...

Here's my situation: I live in the US, but preordered the boxset back in August through the UK store. Got DL links for both music videos, and the HQ audio, but have heard nothing about my order being shipped!

I log into my .mu account and it tells me I have no orders. All I have to go on is their "expected shipping date", which was today. What does this mean? :erm: Am I ever getting this thing?

Did you click on the red MU reference as this should lead to a seperate page detailing how its' been sent together with a tracking reference & link. Mine is coming via UPS and is expected to be delivered tomorrow - so much for pre-ordering, eh?

I did get an e/mail to say my vinyl I also ordered at same time wouldn't be with me until later this week as well. At least with this they did apologise for that & they sent me a link for the 320 kbps download to tide me over (which will do until I have enough time to download the HD one...). :LOL:

Yeah, clicked through there, there's no tracking references or links in there :c that was actually the page I was talking about in my initial post. Got all my details, like address etc. but no tracking info.

My box set arrived today, yay, it was about time :awesome:

As I suspected, it was dispatched from Germany like all things Muse merch seem to be nowadays. Also it had a Royal Mail second class sticker on, which confuses me. Ever since the merch started getting dispatched from Germany they would use UPS for some reason, so I don't understand why a Royal Mail sticker. I also don't understand how one pays 60 quid only to find out it's sent via 2nd class and therefore late :mad: The Resistance box set was already late last time ... see a pattern there ...

My box set arrived today, yay, it was about time :awesome:

As I suspected, it was dispatched from Germany like all things Muse merch seem to be nowadays. Also it had a Royal Mail second class sticker on, which confuses me. Ever since the merch started getting dispatched from Germany they would use UPS for some reason, so I don't understand why a Royal Mail sticker. I also don't understand how one pays 60 quid only to find out it's sent via 2nd class and therefore late :mad: The Resistance box set was already late last time ... see a pattern there ...

Wow, it's sent by 2nd class? What the fuck :erm:

If it comes by regular post, I didn't get it today, and today is the official release date for T2L here in Canada.

I've received the download links for both Unsustailable and Isolated Systems, but I haven't gotten the link for the HD audio.

It hasn't even been charged to my account :(

But I got a conformation email that they've received my order for the box when I placed the order who-knows how long ago.

What do you guys think I should do?

Wait a bit more or just email the company now? I bought from the Canadian Muse store which may be the first prob, but I didn't know any better :(

Archived