it'll probably be less than 320kb/s mp3.

tumblr_lm8iiv9Nj21qdahwk.gif

The Resistance box set is still available. What do you mean limited to 5000?

There's the boxset which is still available and there was a limited edition one with the 5.1 DVD

I don't know if this has been done on purpose - but when you press your hand onto it it keeps an image of your hand - cool!

That was one of the main selling points to make the package look funky :LOL: Besides the album of course. Looks good though!

http://statigr.am/fabripav I took three pics here. The first is a number (factory one, methinks), the other two are the pics of the two signs at side D and A :)

Cool :) That does look like the way Matt signs his name, IIRC, so there could be a certain number signed by him. I can't see him signing 5000 vinyls though so I couldn't guess how many had been signed :chuckle: Or, of course, it could be something very insignificant, I don't know.

I'm surprised I was the first one (here) to notice it. Fabri, you've been so lazy! You had the chance!

Cool :) That does look like the way Matt signs his name, IIRC, so there could be a certain number signed by him. I can't see him signing 5000 vinyls though so I couldn't guess how many had been signed :chuckle: Or, of course, it could be something very insignificant, I don't know.

I placed my order September 8th and my vinyls were signed. The whole thing is pretty weird.

We need more reports from others who've received their sets.

Edit: Took a look at Fabri's pics - prepare for disappointment: the scribbles are identical.

I'm surprised I was the first one (here) to notice it. Fabri, you've been so lazy! You had the chance!

:LOL: you're right :$

It's just that my vinyl player is broken at the moment, and I'm buying a new one next week, so I didn't care much about the vinyls when I had it at first :LOL:

I had a massive fanboy moment when I noticed the signs though :kiss:

Archived