How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Yes they are.

Being a musician is a job. It's naive to think it's not about the money.

It's also about the fame and prestige, but still.

I'm sure this mostly about the prestige of recording the official Olympics song. That it comes with a bit of money is irrelevant. I'm sure they would have done it for free.

Is £60 really that much more than what other arena bands are charging? Every concert I've attended/looked tickets at has been at that range (well, in euros, but the price range is the same for Muse as other acts).

Also, I'm not entirely sure the band gets the final say in ticket prices. I think for foreign tours at least they charge a playing fee and then the organizer mandates the ticket prices. I guess bigger bands have some say in the matter though.

Of course the bands have a say in the ticket price. It's why bands like Frank Turner and Biffy Clyro can play arena shows for £25 a ticket.

You guys are hard to please :LOL:

This is very, VERY timid cynicism coming from the Muse board. Just wait til the song is released... will be totally ripped apart! :LOL:

Zane's just confirmed 7.30pm, and apparently tweeted a pic of him with the band (I think it's in their London studio), which would explain the interview scenario: I hardly expected them to be there with him live.

Archived