Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Just got my tickets for Bologna!!!! I can't believe it! I was sure I've made some mistakes when I applied because I have received no confirmation message....but wow, can't believe it! First gig ever!!! So excited!

Oh wow, they're still sending out the emails then. The board went a bit dead, nice to know there's still a chance anyway.

Just got this from CrowdSurge after asking them why more money'd been taken from my account.

You will be notified by tomorrow morning whether you are successful with your application or not. If a payment has been taken that is a good sign. The pre authorisation transactions will drop off now as we are sending cancelation codes through.

I guess they're aiming to get everything done by tomorrow now. Going to be a long night.

Just got this from CrowdSurge after asking them why more money'd been taken from my account.

What they said in reply to your email will be of no help to anyone who has been forced to go overdrawn. Regardless of whether the funds are being 'held' or have actually been taken, the result will be the same if a direct debit is returned due to people having insufficient available funds. It's such bad practise.

Can't believe they have held or taken your money four times :noey:

Eh, kinda regretting applying now. Shipping fees ffs. Guess I didn't read properly and assumed that the total cost actually was the total cost :LOL: I don't even want a physical ticket ffs, just send me an email with it.

Could have just ordered when the general sale started since there won't be much pressure for the Swedish tickets anyway :p

It might not be the best system, but to be fair the website does say:

All applicants will be notified by email as to whether or not they have been successful by Wednesday 13th June.

There's still a day left for people to find out. The confirmation page said 'on 13th June', rather than 'by', so that was a lie, but there's still time for people to find out yes or no.

I haven't had any money taken from my account yet even though I've received the confirmation email that I have a ticket, but it says it should be taken by tomorrow. If nothing's taken from my account by then, I'll freak out and contact them, lol!

What a complete disaster this has been.

• The site developers didn't bother checking to see if the site even worked IE9

• Stealth https

• There was no fore warning that there would be activity on the credit/debit card accounts.

• The website said that no money would be taken from accounts, further confusing people.

• Some people have seen no activity on their accounts and are panicking.

• Not all account allow whatever it is that Muse did to the accounts.

• Some people have been apparently charged double for no reason.

• The official website offered zero help for people facing any of the above problems so people relied on the messageboard or emailing random emails from the contacts list. (there was a link on tickets.muse.mu but no obvious link from muse.mu direct to the help or to the tickets website)

• People like Kev, Olly and myself were jointly inundated with confused, angry, worried fans.

What a fiasco :noey:

Still waiting for an email either way, the whole thing does feel a bit rubbish - a normal presale with a big allocation and names on the tix would have been so much better:(

btw if you get tickets then the pending payment should disappear from your credit card instantly. If you don't get tickets then it can take up to 14 days for the pending payment to be returned to your available balance so that isn't much of an indication of whether you have missed out or not.

Archived