L.

I'm trying to find tickets to either O2 Arena show seeing as I'm more than likely not gonna win iTunes, even if my ears means it's probably not a great idea, espicially considering that I'm seeing The Killers 4/5 days after (a thing that rules out trying for the LG Arena show).

I had a quick browse on the Guardian website and, after they got my hopes up claiming Ticketmaster still had tickets (they didn't), the number of tickets on assorted second hand sites was staggering - over 2,500 a night are on those sites and the cheapest for either night is £85. :(

I'm hoping this question is allowed- has anyone ever bought tickets off touts at the O2 (particularly in the evening right before a gig starts when they're more likely to want to get rid of them)?

Obviously this is now dependent on whether I can get something tomorrow or on Friday, hopefully I'll be more lucky then than I was when the dates first went on sale.

We got Row C! I'm so excited!

How long is the gig expected to last? I need to find out if I can get trains home :LOL:

Not sure about times yet as doors open quite early- usually gigs at the O2 tend to finish between 10.30-11.00pm though, so unless anyone knows better I'd work from that time to be on the safe side. The tube is usually a nightmare afterwards, so depending on where you're going, it might be quicker by bus.

I can't decide whether to buy a rear view seating ticket or hang on until closer to the gig for standing. Never been high in the seated blocks for Muse before. :indiff:

Managed to get 2 tickets this morning in block 112 at the side of the stage an hour after they went on sale.

Can't wait, should have a great view close to the stage.:awesome:

Really?? My sister who promised to book my tickets (because I couldn't do it myself) waited until 10:30 and couldn't find any so when I got there at 10:45 I phoned and was told all tickets had gone and I they said "you will have to try your luck in the general sale but there aren't many left"?? :/ it's ok though because I found an awesome muser who is selling me 2 tickets! :)

Katie x

Really?? My sister who promised to book my tickets (because I couldn't do it myself) waited until 10:30 and couldn't find any so when I got there at 10:45 I phoned and was told all tickets had gone and I they said "you will have to try your luck in the general sale but there aren't many left"?? :/ it's ok though because I found an awesome muser who is selling me 2 tickets! :)

Katie x

I just kept checking after they sold out those ones and 2 came back on sale, usually it's because of declined credit cards. I am just very persistent where Muse tickets are concerned. Glad you managed to get tickets though. :happy:

I just kept checking after they sold out those ones and 2 came back on sale, usually it's because of declined credit cards. I am just very persistent where Muse tickets are concerned. Glad you managed to get tickets though. :happy:

Ahhh that makes sense lol I will remember that for future reference! Lol thanks :) I can't wait!! Taking my boyfriend as a surprise :) he's never been to a muse gig before even though he loves muse so I decided it was time he saw what he's missing!! Lol :) x

Archived