Had an email to confirm my Manchester tickets are on the way from Crowdsurge pre-sale. Has anyone had their tickets for SECC from Crowdsurge yet?

Yep they arrived the next day. Just wondered about the SECC because it's 8 days before the Manchester gig!!!

Confirmation email received today. Hopefully get them tomorrow :D

As a postie, trust me, be glad these things are sent recorded signed for or some people may never get their tickets...I delivered Muse tickets yesterday (I only know this because I know the person and got the exact same envelope on the same day with my tickets :p ) and she wasn't in...if they hadn't been recorded they would have been left in an open outside mail box instead of taken safely back to the office to wait for her to collect them :) Not to mention not everyone is as honest as me ;)

Anyway, as I said, my tickets arrived yesterday, GOOD TIMES! Can't wait for October, now waiting eagerly for the support act announcement!

Last time I was at the SECC the crowd surges were awful so if the support act is pants I'll hang at the back and go down for the gig starting time instead of door opening time. It's easy to get to the front in there anyway :awesome:

crowd surges at the SECC always are. I was in the middle of the crowd on the TR tour, got pushed onto barrier.

• 2 weeks later...

Got our Glasgow tickets by courier last week, ordered from viagogo..... can't wait to see Muse again. :D

This will be the third time, after SECC for the Blackholes tour, then at Wembley for Resistance, which was totally gobsmackingly awesome!! Tho we missed the Biffy night, damnit!

I see The Killers are playing two days later at the SECC, which would be good but can't afford tickets as we paid a shedload over the odds for these Muse ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Not long now :D

I'm not sure I'm happy or sad that we don't know who the support act is, at least in '09 we knew it was the big pink which have me chance to listen to their stuff

I guess not knowing could give me the chance of finding a new band I like because of the gig opposed to making opinions before seeing them? :LOL:

I'm not sure I'm happy or sad that we don't know who the support act is, at least in '09 we knew it was the big pink which have me chance to listen to their stuff

I guess not knowing could give me the chance of finding a new band I like because of the gig opposed to making opinions before seeing them? :LOL:

I'm really looking forward to it since it's my first gig! :)

Maybe an electronic artist will support seeing as they are quite into electronic music now, by the looks of it anyway.. :p

We do know who it is. It's The Joy Formidable.

Eh it's the Joy Formidable? :LOL:

Archived