Not been to the SECC in a while, what's the easiest option for getting away afterwards without getting stuck in the traffic? Was planning to drive through and dump the car somewhere, maybe get a bus out and back.

Pretty sure there's a train straight to it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not been to the SECC in a while, what's the easiest option for getting away afterwards without getting stuck in the traffic? Was planning to drive through and dump the car somewhere, maybe get a bus out and back.

Park somewhere in the city centre then go to the Lower Queen Street platform and get on a train to the Exhibition Centre

seriously wish I was going to this.. but the fact people are charging like £80 for tickets is a tad rediculous.. :(

Ive got a spare ticket to sell, will sell it for face vaule and delivery costs if you want it? Or if anyone else wants it?

Not to freak you out but I got mine over a month ago.

I thought I'd read somewhere that tickets ordered through muse.mu (on the pre-sale day) would be sent shortly before the concert...

Anyone here ordered from .mu?

edit: oops, I'm getting confused with another gig I think. I actually bought my ticket on Ticketmaster. Is it possible that overseas tickets are being dispatched later?

Archived