Eh it's the Joy Formidable? :LOL:

Oh :LOL: when did that get announced? I was googling today and couldn't find anything :(

I'm standing at Glasgow, by myself, and sitting at Manchester, also by myself. Could only get rear view seats though....what're they like?

I'm standing at Glasgow, by myself, and sitting at Manchester, also by myself. Could only get rear view seats though....what're they like?

best ask in the Manc thread ;)

Not been to the SECC in a while, what's the easiest option for getting away afterwards without getting stuck in the traffic? Was planning to drive through and dump the car somewhere, maybe get a bus out and back.

Not been to the SECC in a while, what's the easiest option for getting away afterwards without getting stuck in the traffic? Was planning to drive through and dump the car somewhere, maybe get a bus out and back.

Pretty sure there's a train straight to it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Park somewhere in the city centre then go to the Lower Queen Street platform and get on a train to the Exhibition Centre

I'm looking to swap out 2 standing tickets for 2 seated tickets for this show on the 24th If you know of anyone interested drop me a line. Reason? Its the only way I can get my 11 year old - Muse daft - son in to the show!! Cheers.

I'm looking to swap out 2 standing tickets for 2 seated tickets for this show on the 24th If you know of anyone interested drop me a line. Reason? Its the only way I can get my 11 year old - Muse daft - son in to the show!! Cheers.

sorry but I dont think there is seating for this gig

sorry but I dont think there is seating for this gig

there must be at request, for disabilities etc sake

Guy two above, phone the SECC and explain the situation, there's no harm in that!

seriously wish I was going to this.. but the fact people are charging like £80 for tickets is a tad rediculous.. :(

Ive got a spare ticket to sell, will sell it for face vaule and delivery costs if you want it? Or if anyone else wants it?

Ive got a spare ticket to sell, will sell it for face vaule and delivery costs if you want it? Or if anyone else wants it?

You still got that mate? I know someone that might be interested

I would but I don't arrive into Glasgow until like September 2. Anyone here go to University of Glasgow? I'll be there for one semester. :)

I've just come across this. I'm at Glasgow Uni!

Anyone else still hasn't received their tickets?

I know they're meant to be sent about 10 days prior to the date, and it is in 10 days, but I can't help freaking out :erm:

Anyone else still hasn't received their tickets?

I know they're meant to be sent about 10 days prior to the date, and it is in 10 days, but I can't help freaking out :erm:

Not to freak you out but I got mine over a month ago.

Not to freak you out but I got mine over a month ago.

I thought I'd read somewhere that tickets ordered through muse.mu (on the pre-sale day) would be sent shortly before the concert...

Anyone here ordered from .mu?

edit: oops, I'm getting confused with another gig I think. I actually bought my ticket on Ticketmaster. Is it possible that overseas tickets are being dispatched later?

Edited by mumiouze89

Would love to help you but all I know about the overseas service is that it is pretty bad

I'm not going down early this year, as soon as Muse get on stage I'll be able to navigate my way to the front anyway

I'll probably just make my way up with my Dad after work, not fussed about seeing the support, because I don't think everyone will be seeing it so I don't have to much worry about being shoved to the back.