Just a contemplation, but if anybody's trying to shift a Standing ticket for this at any point, it'd be fab if they'd be nice enough to fire me a PM - bit gutted that I missed out on a ticket for this if I'm being honest. Just sunk in now that I won't be seeing them on this tour unless they announce more dates or unless I manage to find a ticket for this somewhere.

Jup a lot of it is self study, and seeing as I'm lazy this is my downfall :LOL:

But hopefully this means I can get away with missing class a lot to go travel and such. So many places I still need to get to! I really want to make Iceland happen this time around :LOL:

The Glasgow Uni accent is more like the Edinburgh accent ie. Terrible. Pretentious. Anglo. Annoying.

To be fair, the "Edinburgh Accent" you're thinking of is the "Yes, lets help the tourists! ALL THE TOURISTS!" voice

Hahaha. I wonder if they play "John Wayne" at their U.S. shows? I always seem to miss them here (SXSW doesn't count, short set is short). How awkward. :p

I honestly despise them - vocals go right through me >_<

I honestly despise them - vocals go right through me >_<

I guess since I'm already American it doesn't bother me :LOL: I really like a few of their songs, and have enjoyed the few shows I've seen, though I prefer Biffy and Arcane Roots (who opened the London show I attended). That said, I don't think I'm willing to brave Warped Tour in San Antonio to see them this summer. :p Also, if anyone in Glasgow needs a ticket, I have one for their Oct 26th show for sale since I'll be in London. Just sayin'.... ;)

:mad:

Truth hurts

To be fair, the "Edinburgh Accent" you're thinking of is the "Yes, lets help the tourists! ALL THE TOURISTS!" voice

Got several Edinburgh pals and they all fit the criteria, I've told them. They know it.

Truth hurts

Got several Edinburgh pals and they all fit the criteria, I've told them. They know it.

I can't remember if my mates are Edinburgh or generally east coast, but the last thing they sound is english :LOL:

Truth hurts

I don't have a strong accent since my mum is English. But the chavs in Edinburgh have the same accent as most of the rest of Scotland.

Ken.

I've got one standing ticket for this show to sell..the price is what ticketmaster charged me which was £70,75 (52.25 ticket + deliver 18.50- I could show you the mail they sent me) If anyone are interested let me know. I'll send it to you right after I receive it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived