Man, need to wait until August to get my ticket! :((. My Higher exam results come out then and if i get all A's i can go. The bad news is that the tickets will obviously be sold out then and double, maybe even triple the price from anybody else. But the good news is that, if that's the case, my dad will still buy me the ticket! So, fingers crossed :)

Man, need to wait until August to get my ticket! :((. My Higher exam results come out then and if i get all A's i can go. The bad news is that the tickets will obviously be sold out then and double, maybe even triple the price from anybody else. But the good news is that, if that's the case, my dad will still buy me the ticket! So, fingers crossed :)

Good luck to you! I am not looking forward to my exam results at all :(

I meant to ask but forget; I applied on Saturday and it took the funds straight away so does that mean I've got the tickets or they hold the money and give it back if unsuccessful?

It Will probs just be on hold, although my application said it was successful when i done it but money never got taken out my account on hold so you never know, fingers crossed to you!!

It Will probs just be on hold, although my application said it was successful when i done it but money never got taken out my account on hold so you never know, fingers crossed to you!!

Hmm, it's quite odd to be honest. I just thought since on the main application page it says "If you are not allocated tickets then no money will be taken." ...

Good luck to you! I am not looking forward to my exam results at all :(

Thank you!! All the best of luck with your results aswell!! :)

Just got email comfirmation of the tickets!!! Anyone else get lucky?

Here we go, here we go, here we go........... I got my tickets :D:D:D:D:D

Boom 4 Standing!!! Today I've went from having no Gigs in October to going to see 2 of my favourite bands. It's been an expensive but exciting day :D

Needless to say i'm pretty raging, no email to say whether or not i'm successful or not hopefully i'll get one eventually but judging by the reactions glasgow has already been done. Well done to everyone who got their ticktes, hopefully i'll get my hands on some come thursday xx

Hoope we get a good supporting act :)

Not a repeat of 2009 where The Big Pink used all the dry ice to cover themselves up :LOL:

Hoope we get a good supporting act :)

Not a repeat of 2009 where The Big Pink used all the dry ice to cover themselves up :LOL:

BIFFY <3 pls

I wish. I just want their tour announcement already. :mad:

They would be the best support act :yesey: but it will probably be some band I've never heard of :(

I would love Silversun Pickups to support, saw them supporting Placebo last time they were in Glasgow - was disappointed they only had time to play 5 songs!

Would love it to be Biffy, saw them in 2010 but they had that shitey "Unwinding Hours" band who nobody turned up for, was redeemed by The Futureheads though who I'd never heard of but got really into after seeing them :)

Maybe 'cause of Muse's Dubstep turn we'll get some Skrillex wannabe :LOL: got to admit it'd get me pumped up for Muse quite well...