Maybe 'cause of Muse's Dubstep turn we'll get some Skrillex wannabe :LOL: got to admit it'd get me pumped up for Muse quite well...

Oh god please no. I think the only one I'd be able to stand is maybe Nero...

Getting up early tomorrow morning to book tickets!!!! missed the pre-sale unfortunately, but this way it kinda guarantees it ya know?

going with GF and wee brother. MUSE-aholics! haha

can't wait for new album but hoping they're only using the dubstep experiments in one song... looking for heavy riffs, amazing piano and symphony like in OoS and Absolution!! so up for another gig!!

Again, it's the SECC and Muse (ticket ordering madness), don't get excited yet.

Didn't get the pre-sale ones so let's hope. Good luck y'all

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thank god got mine just now in the pre-sale!!!!! Thank the lordy lord!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all standing too will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait Cant wait Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked out of interest, STILL tickets left! Price putting people off?

Standing sold out in 3 minutes. Seating at the SECC is pointless so if your clued up you'd just stand at the back

See ya there bitches :happy:

Is it just me, or were tickets for this gig extremely easy to buy?

I completely slept in - till 1130am - so missed both the PreSale and most of the General Sale. Went on Gigs&Tours/SeeTickets to find out they were sold out. Chanced my luck with Ticketmaster and boom, by 1140am I had my 2 Standing tickets!

It's never been this easy for Muse before! That said, maybe I've just got lucky after missing out on the Lottery ;)

I completely slept in - till 1130am - so missed both the PreSale and most of the General Sale. Went on Gigs&Tours/SeeTickets to find out they were sold out. Chanced my luck with Ticketmaster and boom, by 1140am I had my 2 Standing tickets!

It's never been this easy for Muse before! That said, maybe I've just got lucky after missing out on the Lottery ;)

Hmmm maybe lots of people had reserved their tickets after a short while then cancelled it

Lol you right aye, i was the opposite up at 8:00 to make sure my pc was set up ready for the event and got myself geared up for presale - clicked refresh at 8:58 my time straight through by 8:59 i had my hands on tickets, found out i needed 2 more so waited until 10 then it took me that time till about 10:05 but wasnt as busy as the resistance tour i thought!

Still buzzing see ya'll there!!!!!!

Got standing tickets for this show and seated tickets for O2 26/10

I'm going from Argentina with my friend. Hope to meet many musers

also If anyone are attending those two concert would be great to meet them :)

you're lucky!!

we tried both Gigs&Tours and Ticketmaster and only managed to get through on the ticketmaster one...

anyway, at least I got tickets :party::party::party:

Lol you right aye, i was the opposite up at 8:00 to make sure my pc was set up ready for the event and got myself geared up for presale - clicked refresh at 8:58 my time straight through by 8:59 i had my hands on tickets, found out i needed 2 more so waited until 10 then it took me that time till about 10:05 but wasnt as busy as the resistance tour i thought!

Still buzzing see ya'll there!!!!!!

Tickets went on sale at 10 though?

I've never known Hall 4 at the SECC to not have seating at the back and sides.

Is there likely to be a pit then if the whole room is standing?

I've never known Hall 4 at the SECC to not have seating at the back and sides.

Is there likely to be a pit then if the whole room is standing?

Nah, Hall 4 always puts in stands for seated gigs. Happened at the last Muse gig aswell. Only time I've been there and it was all standing was for My Chemical Romance.

I'm coming to this one and it's totally unexpected. :LOL: I had a hellish morning trying to get O2 second night tickets but they sold out really fast. I was amazed Glasgow standing was still available so I just went for it - only problem now is that I'm supposed to be working so I need to grovel to a few people. See you there Musers!

My mum tried to get seating tickets for herself and my sister this Morning (me and my dad have presale ones and my sister is too young to stand) but couldn't find any! Does this mean there is no seating at all or they will introduce it later? :(

I'm coming to this one and it's totally unexpected. :LOL: I had a hellish morning trying to get O2 second night tickets but they sold out really fast. I was amazed Glasgow standing was still available so I just went for it - only problem now is that I'm supposed to be working so I need to grovel to a few people. See you there Musers!

exact same thing here; but I'm also coming from Germany, meeting friends in London & then we're off to Glasgow ;)

Last gig I was at in SECC was Arctic Monkeys with Vaccines support.

All I'm saying is there were crowd surges before the VACCINES were even on. Terrible terrible venue, and unfortunately the SECC seems to attract complete cunts who have no idea about mosh etiquette or just plain decency, I literally had to drag a girl from under the feet of people and throw her over the barrier. Hopefully the Muse crowd will be less arsey like the Wembley one but I won't get my hopes up, I don't mind standing back a bit after a while anyway

All I'm saying is there were crowd surges before the VACCINES were even on. Terrible terrible venue, and unfortunately the SECC seems to attract complete cunts who have no idea about mosh etiquette or just plain decency, I literally had to drag a girl from under the feet of people and throw her over the barrier. Hopefully the Muse crowd will be less arsey like the Wembley one but I won't get my hopes up, I don't mind standing back a bit after a while anyway

Sounds like an Arctic Monkey fan to me... too much of a ned to realise they're trampling a girl

Sounds like an Arctic Monkey fan to me... too much of a ned to realise they're trampling a girl

Less of a ned, more of a too drunk to care

Last time was terrible with crowd surfers. Worse than any other gig or festival I had been too.