I realllllllly hope i get Birmingham tickets, but I have truly terrible luck so I dont think I will :( and as for getting decent ticekts in general sale... i'd have a better chance flying to the moon by flapping my arms..

Prices are pretty scary. Feel sorry for all of you who aren't earning much like myself :(

I mean, are they expecting me to pay the same I paid to see them at Wembley, but in an arena? Yeahhhhh righhtttt. :erm:

I wanted to go to London around that time anyway, but the damn ticket costs as much or more than the plane ticket.... ouch. :noey:

I guess I'll stick to the album only.

Prices are pretty scary. Feel sorry for all of you who aren't earning much like myself :(

Is a bit much isn't it? Luckily my Muse fund brimmith over at the moment, ironically thanks to losing my job and getting some redundancy. (My new job is fab but the pay really isn't.)

I know once I go to one gig, I will want to go to more and more - it always works like that for me. Just wish we could hear the album before deciding. Though to be honest if it was THAT shit, most arrangements can be cancelled. ;)

Why are they touring in Birmingham and Manchester during term time. I have to work then :(

Same here I work in a College and don't drive - the LG Arena is very tricky to get home from, my only hope is someone from work goes - there are a few Muse fans in my team but not sure they will pay these prices. It's almost easier for me to get to the London gigs as they are end of half term so I could get the day off.

Don't think I'll be going with the prices - if it had been NIA I'd of been ok, transport wise.

I knew they weren't gonna tour the US until spring. If anything it's actually good that they're not coming until then. I'll at least get a basic indicator of what the setlists are gonna look like.

A basic indicator of what the US won't get.

First night? You crazy.

If I went to London I was thinking of the Fri night as hotels cheaper - quite a bit cheaper than Saturday. Is it normally the case that historically the 2nd nights been better?

Same here I work in a College and don't drive - the LG Arena is very tricky to get home from, my only hope is someone from work goes - there are a few Muse fans in my team but not sure they will pay these prices. It's almost easier for me to get to the London gigs as they are end of half term so I could get the day off.

Don't think I'll be going with the prices - if it had been NIA I'd of been ok, transport wise.

Manchester isn't really a problem but I so wanted the barrier and I would need to be off work for that.

My only hope is Glasgow but I would need to stay 2 nights then

A bit of advice needed please as ive only battled for the Teignmouth Muse tickets before now. I want to take son to the o2 gig for his 15th birthday present and as im with my child i wont be trying to get to the front so would rather have seeted. do you think these seeted tickets will sell out within the hour when they go on general sale? im at work the day they go on sale so i cant be sat battling over tickets on the internet. :eek:

Archived