Guest Batman.
I hope so coz I can do Liverpool then too :D

Yeah I'm only going to be able to go if there's a Sheffield date announced :LOL:

First complain from me about this tour which has not even started: those dates suck balls. Also, only three dates in France and none on a weekend? :mad: And of course, London night one has to clash with Radiohead at Bercy night two. :mad:

But I'm really happy for the fans living in Eastern Europe: they have quite a few dates, which is great.

First complain from me about this tour which has not even started: those dates suck balls. Also, only three dates in France and none on a weekend? :mad: And of course, London night one has to clash with Radiohead at Bercy night two. :mad:

But I'm really happy for the fans living in Eastern Europe: they have quite a few dates, which is great.

I know. The date for the Oslo gig is rubbish. On a Wednesday in December. I'm tired of everything happening in Oslo, but I guess it's only logical. I live quite far away... I'm very happy that they're coming to Oslo, but the date sucks.

I reckon it'll be fun queuing outside for hours in the winter.:happy:

Well fuck my American self, but I'm strongly considering seeing one of their gigs in England. Seriously, buying a plane ticket and seeing the place. It seems like the European fan base is WAY more excited about Muse and their show is more energetic.

I'm sure they'll have a date near my city (Boston) in time, but... do you think it's worth a trip to Europe to see this? Are the arenas near any cool cities that one can spend a few days in?

London? ;) The others are all in big cities. Manchester is very nice. Birmingham not so much.

Guest Batman.
5 UK dates isn't many. surely they will announce more???

This is what I was thinking at first, but they didn't do many more for The Resistance tour :erm: Only 5 gigs in England, from what I remember.

Well fuck my American self, but I'm strongly considering seeing one of their gigs in England. Seriously, buying a plane ticket and seeing the place. It seems like the European fan base is WAY more excited about Muse and their show is more energetic.

I'm sure they'll have a date near my city (Boston) in time, but... do you think it's worth a trip to Europe to see this? Are the arenas near any cool cities that one can spend a few days in?

O2 arena in London is in the middle of the city so easy if you want to visit as well.

I'm not going to help and give a different answer than the other person who responded but having been to gigs in Europe and the US I found US crowds a lot tamer (not just talking about Muse gigs).

I know. The date for Oslo is on a wednesday in December. Rubbish date. I'm tired of everything happening in Oslo, but I guess it's only logical. I live quite far away. I reckon it'll be fun queeing outside for hours in the winter.

I hear you. I live in Narnia, not very far from Paris (2 hours15 on train) but train is expensive and so are hotels in Paris. Oh well, they can't please everyone, can they?

As I said in the other thread, wait until the US tour. They'll do a gig or two in the North East and your train/plane/hotel costs will be so much cheaper. Only consider if if you were already planning a trip to the UK and would stay for a while, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Archived