Indeed.

I'm going to be so mad if UK/Europe gets non-"Plug In Baby" and "Feeling Good" Origin Of Symmetry stuff that the US will only get if hell freezes over.

I doubt that anyone will get much OOS at all.

If I went to London I was thinking of the Fri night as hotels cheaper - quite a bit cheaper than Saturday. Is it normally the case that historically the 2nd nights been better?

Setlist wise, second night has more rarities and are usually supposed to be a bit more for the hardcore fans.

But performance wise, there have been a bunch of times where Muse were apparently a lot better the first night.

A bit of advice needed please as ive only battled for the Teignmouth Muse tickets before now. I want to take son to the o2 gig for his 15th birthday present and as im with my child i wont be trying to get to the front so would rather have seeted. do you think these seeted tickets will sell out within the hour when they go on general sale? im at work the day they go on sale so i cant be sat battling over tickets on the internet. :eek:

Yes, most likely.And if you leave it too late you'll only be able to get the crap seats on the top tier.

Don't you get an email confirmation? I'm paranoid it didn't go through properly...

Also, like a muppet, I picked the first night. I forgot about my Wembley disappointment two years ago (Soldier's Poem instead of Ruled by Secrecy and Hysteria instead of Citizen Erased -if only because I hadn't seen CE at the time).

i've applied for Birmingham tickets but i hardly ever get through on things like this so i guess i'll be booking thursday off to sit at my laptop to press f5 all morning.

also can anyone say if you got a confirmation email that you had applied? i have a screenshot of the confirmation but expected an email too.

edit : it seems my question has been answered thanks

I'm feeling stressed already. So it isn't first come first served? There's one person I haven't talked to yet about the Muse gig, but I really want to apply for tickets now..

it is not first come first served. i've applied for birmingham as it's the closest to me. wish they'd have put more dates on. hoping for after europe they will go USA and upon returnung announce 3 wembley stadium dates.

I mean, are they expecting me to pay the same I paid to see them at Wembley, but in an arena? Yeahhhhh righhtttt. :erm:

I wanted to go to London around that time anyway, but the damn ticket costs as much or more than the plane ticket.... ouch. :noey:

I guess I'll stick to the album only.

Yeah exactly. Muse might be one album on but, er, I don't think the average person is better off. I don't know how the cost of setting up the O2 show is the same as the cost of Wembley two years ago - unless they want similar production costs.

Muse, can you please lose the ridiculous production and save us all a few £?

Is a bit much isn't it? Luckily my Muse fund brimmith over at the moment, ironically thanks to losing my job and getting some redundancy. (My new job is fab but the pay really isn't.)

I know once I go to one gig, I will want to go to more and more - it always works like that for me. Just wish we could hear the album before deciding. Though to be honest if it was THAT shit, most arrangements can be cancelled. ;)

Yeah exactly, I'll buy tickets for one date but Mr Ebay is welcoming to changes of plan.

Yep, would agree. Seated tend to sell slower but they'll still be sold-out quickly. It's always been a focused effort for me...online as soon as they go on sale with friends/family also helping out.

My requests for presale tickets are in. Fingers crossed...

ahh thats a pain :( but thanks. ive been to many chili pepper gigs and the seaside rendevouz gig too and i to was able to be sat at the pc and have friends and family battling to get tickets for me but this time its a work day for us all :eek:

so much money too when you gotta come from Devon, it sucks :(

Holy Fuck... went off the forum about 3 minutes before this was posted and then when I get home everyone/thing has exploded... hope my entry goes through though if they use my muse e-mail address its now defunct but didn't want to change it before the application incase if fucked up.... guess I'll only know when/if the money gets taken out of the account!

Rawr, much rather stare at that than all the silly questions on here :happy:

yes well, i remember extra dates being added after people had bought plane tickets to see shows further away last tour. bitch now...bitch later...gnash and wail...it's better than telly.

Yeah exactly. Muse might be one album on but, er, I don't think the average person is better off. I don't know how the cost of setting up the O2 show is the same as the cost of Wembley two years ago - unless they want similar production costs.

Muse, can you please lose the ridiculous production and save us all a few £?

They're bringing an orchestra.

Or a 30 foot megaphone for Feeling Good.

Niall, do you know anything about how many gigs are usually announced after the initial announcement?

They're bringing an orchestra.

Or a 30 foot megaphone for Feeling Good.

Niall, do you know anything about how many gigs are usually announced after the initial announcement?

If a gig sells out the the band will announce some reserve dates and the biggest cities (in terms of fandom) like London and Manchester.

I expect they will add a third London date when these two sell out.

I don't know anything, just going on what's happened in the past.

Well fuck my American self, but I'm strongly considering seeing one of their gigs in England. Seriously, buying a plane ticket and seeing the place. It seems like the European fan base is WAY more excited about Muse and their show is more energetic.

I'm sure they'll have a date near my city (Boston) in time, but... do you think it's worth a trip to Europe to see this? Are the arenas near any cool cities that one can spend a few days in?

If a gig sells out the the band will announce some reserve dates and the biggest cities (in terms of fandom) like London and Manchester.

I expect they will add a third London date when these two sell out.

I don't know anything, just going on what's happened in the past.

I hope so coz I can do Liverpool then too :D

Archived