Have contacted the site but dont expect an answer anytime soon. This is doing my head in :(

Don't worry, there's time left :)

I did that. 1st one wasn't showing the total/complete payment button and neither card was accepted when I pressed enter.

Second one, the payment button was there and the 2nd card was accepted (1st one was denied for no good reason).

Care to share which browsers did what? :p

The thing is how many people will create a new account just to get 4 tickets that they could sale on ebay if they're lucky? I know no system can be safe from touts but I don't know what to think of that system.

I'm not even gonna try to be sneaky. I suppose if you create 2 accounts and login at a diff location for one of the purchases it could work. But I'm guessing under normal circumstances dups would be discovered regardless of the email address because they'll be checking IP addresses.

Guest Batman.
Apart from this official board application thing... Is there gonne be some special presale like last tour? (You could buy tickets a week or so earlier by entering a code.)

Nope, this is it, by the looks of things. General sale starts on the 14th.

For the O2 gigs the minimum standing age is 16, right? Also is standing worth it if you are quite short - I'm worried I'll get stuck near the back and won't be able to see anything!

Thanks!

Standing is worth it if you can deal with it. I'm quite short but I tend to poke and shove people with my elbows, so I generally stay near the front - it's all good. But if you're not a fan of having your personal space invaded, standing at a Muse gig can be tough.

Archived