Other people having trouble making the payment? It says: We were unable to authorize your card using the payment details provided, please try a different card. Kinda strange, as i haven't encountered any problems with my visa before :-s

Guys I have two question, once you do the application for the ticket when and where do you physically get the ticket?

The second is far more stupid... I reported the message of a member on the site because I thought the button was meant for quoting.. LOL please forgive me, is there any mod I can send an e-mail to in order to give explanation?

No Portugal????? :'(

We've been completely shafted.

I know there's the possibility they could add more dates in november but i seriously doubt they would come all the way down here from the UK or central europe just for one date. And they can't fit us next to spain+france cos there is no room.

We've been completely shafted.

I know there's the possibility they could add more dates in november but i seriously doubt they would come all the way down here from the UK or central europe just for one date. And they can't fit us next to spain+france cos there is no room.

Just sit the fuck down and wait.

The second is far more stupid... I reported the message of a member on the site because I thought the button was meant for quoting.. LOL please forgive me, is there any mod I can send an e-mail to in order to give explanation?

:LOL: No worries. Happens all the time!

Archived