I registored for tickets and it authorised my card and stuff and the final page came up telling me my pre order was verified but then it suddenly went back to the form page and said it wasnt able to verify my card.... im worried that if i do it again i will have entered twice and it will ruin my chances.. ahhh! can any one help?

I registored for tickets and it authorised my card and stuff and the final page came up telling me my pre order was verified but then it suddenly went back to the form page and said it wasnt able to verify my card.... im worried that if i do it again i will have entered twice and it will ruin my chances.. ahhh! can any one help?

Presumably if you apply for the same venue again and there is a duplicate, the duplicate will just be removed? It doesn't say that anyone making duplicate applications will lose their chance. If that were the case hopefully they would have made it clearer.

Ah, maybe it's different for the UK. didn't check

It only says MasterCard or Visa though

Thats the thing, we both have Visa Debit.

No chance if it is just credit card unless I go and apply for one :rolleyes:

Ah well, wouldn't be a Muse pre sale if there wasn't the usual shit storm of panic :LOL:

I'll keep trying.

What does "duplicate submission" mean? Same email for one show, on same email for all shows? :confused:

Are we able to apply for diffrent gigs?

It does say one gig. Looks to me that if you apply for different shows they will just select randomly which one, so it's best to apply once for the one you prefer. Though saying that I suppose it depends on whether they are allocating tickets evenly to venues.

It's kind of like the blind leading the blind.:LOL:

Just looked again and it definitely says four tickets for ONE show. The rule on duplicates is unclear. Personally I would follow the instructions and just apply for one, just in case the random selection isn't quite as random as they say.

Archived