From reading the language, it seems like this new system effectively ends being able to get tickets to multiple shows.

I hope I'm wrong on my interpretation, because I know I'll want to go to every California show on the U.S. tour.

Wait really?

Wtf...

From reading the language, it seems like this new system effectively ends being able to get tickets to multiple shows.

I hope I'm wrong on my interpretation, because I know I'll want to go to every California show on the U.S. tour.

I'm pretty sure you can apply for more than one date, non?

It says you get to apply for up to four tickets for one show.

Like I said, I might be reading/understanding the language wrong, but when it explicitly says one show...

oh poops you're right. I applied twice but for only 3 tickets in total. Ah well, it says they will remove duplicates. I would be happy with one ticket :D

oh poops you're right. I applied twice but for only 3 tickets in total. Ah well, it says they will remove duplicates. I would be happy with one ticket :D

I think they mean removing duplicate applications for the same show. I'm sure I'd be able to apply for both 02 dates plus the Amsterdam date.

I was hoping to do some more Muse travelling this year. But where to pick? Not a lot of time to decide!

:LOL:

I'm torn.

I'm thrilled that I spent the money to travel to England last year to see Origin Of Symmetry in its entirety. However, I'm sad that it has left me unable to go there for the (near) start of the next touring cycle, which is something I had thought about in 2010.

Will you be going?

Not sure, but yeah probably.

I wonder how they're thinking though. In 2009 they barely filled Hovet (9000 people), and rumours say the summer gig was cancelled because they didn't sell enough tickets(I think that place can take like 10-15 000)

And now they have two gigs, both in places bigger than the one that didn't sell enough. I guess they're pretty confident about this album :LOL:

Not sure, but yeah probably.

I wonder how they're thinking though. In 2009 they barely filled Hovet (9000 people), and rumours say the summer gig was cancelled because they didn't sell enough tickets(I think that place can take like 10-15 000)

And now they have two gigs, both in places bigger than the one that didn't sell enough. I guess they're pretty confident about this album :LOL:

Maybe it wasn't poor sales that made them cancel. That was always just speculation wasn't it?

let's cooperate ;)

Archived