Presumably if you apply for the same venue again and there is a duplicate, the duplicate will just be removed? It doesn't say that anyone making duplicate applications will lose their chance. If that were the case hopefully they would have made it clearer.

yeah I guess so, I will just apply again, thanks!

Why would you be asking when it's so easy to find out for yourself? it would also depend which gig you would want to go to...

because I can't apply for them today and I didn't realize it told you the price if you clicked select

Hmmm I'm nearer to Birmingham but the LG Arena is so hard to get home from and it's a work night. So London dates would be a possible as Half term at the college I work at.

Trouble is £64 with fees!!! Plus train and hotel would mean another £100. This is silly money prices! I'm sure I'll like the new album but in that do I or don't I place at the mo over this!

I enjoyed the last times I saw Muse but not sure I'll go with those prices! Got til Sunday to decide I guess!

On a positive note - great to see the tour announced and all the banter!

Thats the thing, we both have Visa Debit.

No chance if it is just credit card unless I go and apply for one :rolleyes:

Ah well, wouldn't be a Muse pre sale if there wasn't the usual shit storm of panic :LOL:

I'll keep trying.

I already said I applied with a debit card and it was fine. It's not credit card only.

Just read back, £55 for an arena gig? If I got an 18 song set for that money I'd be furious. Nah, going to wait and watch the setlists and risk trying to buy one last minute if they up their game and play longer sets.

Why is it so bloody expensive!? i payed less for the fucking wembley stadium gig! you'd think a band so rich would dock prices a bit, they're lucky they're worth it..now i'm going to have to sell my hair or something :L

ALSO w=i think muse are TRYING to make me fail my exams by putting up all this stuff right before them so i can't possibly start revising haha

Archived