I think they mean removing duplicate applications for the same show. I'm sure I'd be able to apply for both 02 dates plus the Amsterdam date.

I don't think so... It says you can apply for one show of your choice. :)

Maybe it wasn't poor sales that made them cancel. That was always just speculation wasn't it?

Yeah it was. But still, when I read the rumour about them playing Globen I was thinking "ooh, are they sure they can sell enough tickets for that?"

And now they're playing Globen PLUS another arena :LOL: I don't know what it is about Sweden. Muse are twice as famous in all other Scandinavian countries.

Yeah it was. But still, when I read the rumour about them playing Globen I was thinking "ooh, are they sure they can sell enough tickets for that?"

And now they're playing Globen PLUS another arena :LOL: I don't know what it is about Sweden. Muse are twice as famous in all other Scandinavian countries.

Then you're not doing your job properly. Get out there and spread the word!

Ireland, Greece and Portugal skipped ... I'm sensing a pattern :chuckle::p
:LOL::LOL:

you still have more chances than i do IMO. have you seen the big gap at the start of november? there's a gig in the UK on the 1st Nov and then the following one is on the 12th Nov in germany. even if they want to take a few days off, there's room here for an extra UK/ireland date.

Archived