What I find annoying about winter gigs is queuing outside in the cold for hours and then it's really hot when you're inside the arena. But you'll have no where to put your jacket or whatever.

That's why I always go seated for gigs in the winter months! :LOL:

That's what I mean. Why limit it to one show?

make it harder for touts to buy up tickets?

fans can still co-ordinate with their friends what shows they will apply for and how many tickets to buy...so these people who are moaning about not being able to get pre-sale tickets for multiple shows aren't using their heads.

make it harder for touts to buy up tickets?

fans can still co-ordinate with their friends what shows they will apply for and how many tickets to buy...so these people who are moaning about not being able to get pre-sale tickets for multiple shows aren't using their heads.

Well, that's true, but what if it's in a low density market? I'm just thinking in the future, if they tour around north CA. Not many musers from here, or others that I know went to those shows. So it would be more difficult to coordinate that. Of course, I'd feel safer in a more populated one like So Cal. And as much as I <3 my muser friends, I really don't like the feeling of relying on others and the uncertainty that creates. I'd rather have my own ticket in hand and confirmed through receipts, etc. :LOL:

That's what I mean. Why limit it to one show?

Otherwise it's a free-for-all as some will register on .mu today just so they can buy up loads of tickets and sell them. It's a smaller-scale version of touting, I guess.

What I can't understand is why the site LETS you apply more than once but tells you they'll delete duplicate entries. Why not just prevent us from being able to apply more than one time? It's a bit like the 'Ask Muse a question' thing: you could only ask ONE question and you got no other chance at asking another. Simples. This just makes it a messier process when the site people have to sift through thousands of duplicates :rolleyes:.

This just makes it a messier process when the site people have to sift through thousands of duplicates :rolleyes:.

You mean press a few buttons to see which ones are made from the same email address and then press delete on the older ones?

Or newer ones, I dunno.

Probably... but i'm still mad. More people live in Moscow alone than in whole Sweden, but somehow they're getting 2 gigs.

They got stitched up before though. There was a tour where the Swedish gig got dropped for no reason, maybe this is the apology.

Where have you seen this? I doubt anyone knows any more than what's on wherever you saw it.

A friend told me, but I think he could be wrong. Thanks for the information ))))

:)

@mrskopite Oh I see, thanks!! )))

@Furygirl Thank you :)

I sure hope they add an Ireland date(s), I'm pretty disappointed to say the least.

Edit: Also weren't the tickets like 70/80 or something last time? I scanned some of the dates and seen €40 and thought it was pretty fair.

What I find annoying about winter gigs is queuing outside in the cold for hours and then it's really hot when you're inside the arena. But you'll have nowhere to put your jacket or whatever.

I know for a fact that for London O2 and Manchester's M.E.N you que inside. I saw Rammstein at those venues back in Feb, so know them quite well.

That seemed easy enough, its going to be a long week waiting to hear the results though! It would be cool if all the tickets are going to be available, not just an allocation with a percentage saved for general sale..

Holy fucking shit.

Malmö fucking Arena.

Muse are only going to be within 10 minute driving distance from my house.

Never thought this day would have happened, I've eagerly waited for very long. I'm in.

Archived