Really? I got mine outside the venue for £12 a few hours before Muse came on in 2010 :LOL:

Huge amounts of tickets to these sorts of gigs are bought by touts, who lower the prices to ridiculously small amounts when they realise that they won't be able to sell them for normal prices on the day.

It's very good to know that :D

Guest Batman.
It's very good to know that :D

£12?! Nice one! :happy:

They were going for £5 each just before Biffy came on, apparently. This is why I will never buy a face value ticket to see someone at a stadium gig :LOL:

Whaaat? I thought they were printed and sent 2 weeks before??

I'm a little tiny bit worried about that; I often buy stuff on ebay or amazon from UK that takes about two weeks to arrive, sometimes a little more. Hope the courier company don't mess up on this one.

I thought at first that they'd do that to avoid people selling their tickets on the internet but they're doing it anyway, so what's the point of waiting until the last moment?

Anyone know when Wembley Stadium will be used as a concert for Muse?

They Definitely will be playing there right?

I second that.

Bands don't really choose where they play; countries have to invite them over to play at venues/festivals?

What? :LOL:

A bands management will contact a venue (anywhere in the world) and will book the venue. Venues don't invite a band to come and play.

What? :LOL:

A bands management will contact a venue (anywhere in the world) and will book the venue. Venues don't invite a band to come and play.

I think you're right! However, is works the other way round as well. You know: venues (people who arganize it at least) sometimes invite band who they want to come and play - I'm sure of it because it happened in my city few times;)

I think you're right! However, is works the other way round as well. You know: venues (people who arganize it at least) sometimes invite band who they want to come and play - I'm sure of it because it happened in my city few times;)

This is true. For example Coldplay has been "invited" to play in Finland many times but it has never become possible for some reasons. So I think it happens on both ends.

Archived